Beauty Tips for Nails
Beauty tips for nails – Natural nail care helps you to be healthy & hygiene. Home made tips of nails like cutting, shaping, trimming & polishing are listed.
Looking for Beauty tips for Nails ? Look no further!
Browse the list of beauty tips for nails for FREE to print, All these beauty tips are homemade and you should try these beauty tips for nails, so that you know the value & taste of the beauty. What are you waiting for, lets grab your favorite beauty tip and comeback for more beauty tips for Nails.
Natural Beauty Tips for Nails are:
- If your nails are too brittle and dry, you should increase the consumption of food that items rich in vitamin A.
- Every night, before you go off to sleep, wash your hands thoroughly, wipe them dry with a towel and apply a hand moisturizer. Thereafter, rub a small amount of petroleum jelly into the cuticle as well as the skin surrounding your nails.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices. It will help keep your body, and in turn your nails, well hydrated.
- Do not file you nails just after you have had a shower or have washed your hands. This is because wet nails tend to break easily.
- If you want to keep your nails strong and shiny, resort to nail buffing. It augments the blood supply to the nail, in turn stimulating its growth.
- If you are suffering from the problem of hangnails, it is advisable to eat food rich in protein, vitamin C and folic acid.
- Deficiency of vitamin B 12 can lead to dryness, rounded and curved ends and darkening of nails. So, make sure to include enough of the vitamin in your diet.
- Apply nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if don t need to remove any old polish, it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish will last longer.
- Give your nail varnish plenty of time for each layer to dry to ensure a lasting finish. If you re likely to get impatient waiting around opt for a quick drying formula like Lancome Vernis Instant Magnetic or Loreal Jet Set.
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself.
- Eat protein rich food for white bands across the nails.
- Eat food rich in zinc to prevent white spots on the nails.
- Eat food rich in sulfur and silicon like broccoli, fish, and onions.
- Supplement your diet with spirulina and kelp to make your nails strong.
- Regular nail care is important and occasionally do apply cuticle oil to moisturize and soften your cuticles and nails.
- If you apply nail polish, do not put a thick coat and leave it. Beautiful, well manicured nails require 2 to3 coats of nail polish applications to give them that smooth, glossy finish.
- To give your cracked and painfully brittle nails an easy treatment, simply heat some sesame oil on low until it is warm, and soak your nails for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Never leave your nails wet, as it might increase the risk of fungal infection. Thus, always dry out your hands and feet.
- Include a glass of milk in your daily diet. Drinking milk can do wonders on your nails as; they are supplied with sufficient amount of calcium.
- Do not use knife or blade to remove nail polish.
- Do not bite your nails, it is very unhealthy, it could damage your nails.