Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
- Mix half teaspoon dried curry leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face. Wash it with lukewarm water after it gets dry.
- Make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice and apply it at least once a week.
- Make a paste of powdered mango peels and 1 teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub it over the area that is widely exposed to sun or cold weather. The dryness or oil vanishes and skin starts glowing.
- Mash avocados, smooth it onto your face, and rinse off after 20 minutes. It is a great treatment for dry skin to glow.
- Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil for a great home made moisturizer for your dry skin. Apply this concoction for 10 minutes.
- For dark underarms and neck apply lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric daily. Leave this on for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Mix half-a-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth and glowing skin.
- Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the skin. This will make your skin glow.
- Boil cabbage in water. Strain it and use the water to wash your face to make your skin look radiant.
- Mix yoghurt with cucumber water. Apply on your face and wash it off.
- Take half a cup of coconut milk. Use half of it to apply it over the face and body. Mix the rest with red sandalwood powder; apply the paste on the face. It can also be applied all over the body. It exfoliates your skin.
- Mix coconut water and thick pineapple juice. Add multani mitti and apply it over your face and body. Do not scrub vigorously; wash it off with ice cubes or cold water.
- Mix one-teaspoon vinegar with one-teaspoon rosewater. Apply on skin and leave for 10 minutes. Wash it off with ordinary water.
- Mix one-teaspoon honey with one teaspoon tomato juice. Leave it on the face or body for 10 minutes and wash it off with ordinary water.
Most Popular Beauty Tips
Here are the some of the useful most popular beauty tips usually most of the people search on web.
» Winter skin care tips
» Hair coloring tips
» Make up tips
» Homemade Pedicure Tips
» Homemade Manicure Tips
» Fruit Facial for Dry Skin
» Fruit Facial for Oily skin
» Beauty tips for Hair Splits
» Beauty tips for oily hair
» Beauty tips for dry hair
Natural beauty secrets are revealed, so browse all beauty questions and answers to stay beautiful or handsome and live like a celebrity.