How To Get Glowing Complexion ?
Glowing skin is an indicator of good health and vitality. It is very difficult to maintain or get a glowing complexion nowadays because of air pollution, stressful lifestyles, lack of exercise and intake of processed or fast foods. But for your kind information, a pipeline of simple home remedies will do the magic for you.
- Take 2tbsp oats, 2tbsp yogurt, 1tsp honey and powdered almonds. Mix them together to make a fine paste and apply it on your face for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water to get an instant sheen.
- Take juice of half an orange or tomato and mix it with two teaspoons of curd. Now massage it lightly on face in an upward direction. Allow it to dry and then wash with cold water and pat dry. It gives a nice glow to the skin.
- If you have mixed skin types mix 3-4 tablespoons of Multani mitti or Fuller's Earth with 8-10 ground pudina (mint) leaves. Keep this pack in fridge overnight. Now apply it on face. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash off and pat dry.
- Mash 3 large strawberries and apply the pulp as a mask and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash off it with rose water. It leaves the skin sparkling and shining.
- Boil carrot and turnip for 5 minutes and make them into a paste. Apply it for 10 minutes and rinse it off with milk. You can observe a glowing complexion on your face.
Most Popular Beauty Tips
Here are the some of the useful most popular beauty tips usually most of the people search on web.
» Winter skin care tips
» Hair coloring tips
» Make up tips
» Homemade Pedicure Tips
» Homemade Manicure Tips
» Fruit Facial for Dry Skin
» Fruit Facial for Oily skin
» Beauty tips for Hair Splits
» Beauty tips for oily hair
» Beauty tips for dry hair
Natural beauty secrets are revealed, so browse all beauty questions and answers to stay beautiful or handsome and live like a celebrity.