How To Remove And Prevent Whiteheads ?
Whiteheads are tiny and white raised spots and are caused by the accumulation of hardened sebum or oil in the pores of the skin. are tiny cysts which are formed due to the improper elimination of oil secreted from the grease glands. They have the appearance of hard white spots. Usually we can take care of these whiteheads in some ways..
- Try putting baby powder on your skin. The baby powder dries whatever is on your skin. Steam your face over hot water to open the clogged pores every three days.
- Use a hot, wet compressor on an existing whitehead to open the clogged pore.
- Make a paste of fresh fenugreek or methi leaves. Apply the paste with a bit of water over the face every night and wash it with warm water in the morning for preventing whiteheads.
- Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate. Mix the powder with fresh lime juice and apply over whiteheads. Let it stay on for 15 minutes. Rinse it with warm water and pat it dry.
- Mix 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice with 1 tablespoon groundnut oil to prevent whiteheads.
Most Popular Beauty Tips
Here are the some of the useful most popular beauty tips usually most of the people search on web.
» Winter skin care tips
» Hair coloring tips
» Make up tips
» Homemade Pedicure Tips
» Homemade Manicure Tips
» Fruit Facial for Dry Skin
» Fruit Facial for Oily skin
» Beauty tips for Hair Splits
» Beauty tips for oily hair
» Beauty tips for dry hair
Natural beauty secrets are revealed, so browse all beauty questions and answers to stay beautiful or handsome and live like a celebrity.