Make Your Own Herbal Hair Oil
For dandruff & strong hair
- Take a bunch of mehendi leaves along with amla pieces (either fresh or dried ones which have been soaked overnight).
- Grind these coarsely together.
- Now take about 150 ml of coconut oil in a cooking vessel (kadai) and add the paste to it.
- Simmer on low flame till all moisture evaporates.
- Cool and strain use regularly.
- Keeps dandruff away and also makes hair roots strong.
Most Popular Beauty Tips
Here are the some of the useful most popular beauty tips usually most of the people search on web.
» Winter skin care tips
» Hair coloring tips
» Make up tips
» Homemade Pedicure Tips
» Homemade Manicure Tips
» Fruit Facial for Dry Skin
» Fruit Facial for Oily skin
» Beauty tips for Hair Splits
» Beauty tips for oily hair
» Beauty tips for dry hair
Natural beauty secrets are revealed, so browse all beauty questions and answers to stay beautiful or handsome and live like a celebrity.