Chicken Pox Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Chicken Pox information for Chicken Pox Causes, Chicken Pox Symptoms and natural treatment to cure chicken pox with Chicken Pox Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Chicken Pox, chicken pox faqs and Chicken Pox Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Chicken Pox, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Chicken Pox Causes
People those who not have resistant to a particular infection and those have not been vaccinated can get chickenpox easily by contacting with an infected person.
Chickenpox infections can be spread directly or indirectly contact. If touching anything which has already touched by someone who is infected by the chickenpox virus can spread a chickenpox infection.
Chicken Pox Symptoms
Symptoms of Chicken Pox are a red rashes cover the body and there are several common symptoms are:
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- High temperature
- Itching, painful muscles
- Loss of appetite
Tips to prevent Chicken Pox
- Prepare the dry Oatmeal powder and add this powder in bath water to reduce the staring stage of the Chicken Pox.
- Mix one spoon of Baking soda in bath water for decrease the itching on the skin. You can do this process at least two to three times a month and it will help to prevent the Chicken Pox.
- Applying Calamine lotion on the blisters area to help dry them out and smooth the skin.
Chicken Pox Home Remedies
- Eat very light and easily digestible food. Avoid using Salt during Chicken Pox and Salt will cause of itching on the affected areas.
- Avoid eating of Banana, Brinjal, Sweet Pumpkin, oil, spicy foods, Ghee and chillies for some days.
- Avoid taking bath for some days and it cause of rashes on affected areas.
- Boil some Neem leaves in water for 10 minutes and filter it. Drink a glass of this water in the empty stomach for 3 days to curing the Chicken Pox.
- When Chicken Pox will occur on your skin, should not rubbed and touched on rashes. After 15 days taking bath with boiled Neem leaves water.
- Milk is good for health and drink Milk during Chicken pox but donít drinks in the empty stomach can create gas.
- Direct applying of pure Honey on the Chicken pox Scares which help to reduces them.
- Applying pure Coconut oil or boil some Sandalwood powder in Coconut oil (to make a paste) on the affected area for reduce the Chicken pox scars.
- Neem leaves is the best way for curing the Chicken Pox. Apply the paste of Neem leaves on the affected areas to reduce the marks of Chicken Pox.
Chicken Pox FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding Chicken Pox by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What is Chickenpox?
- What Causes Chickenpox?
- Tips to relieve the discomfort of chickenpox
- How is Chicken Pox treated ?
- How does Chicken Pox transmit ?
- What are symptoms of Chicken Pox ?
- How to get rid of chicken pox scars
- Can i eat salty food in chicken pox
Most common chicken pox questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Chicken Pox
Here are some useful researched Chicken Pox articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Chicken Pox.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Chicken Pox. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!