Diarrhea Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Diarrhea information for Diarrhea Causes, Diarrhea Symptoms and natural treatment to cure diarrhea with Diarrhea Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Diarrhea, diarrhea faqs and Diarrhea Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Diarrhea, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
The most common Diarrhea caused by viruses, bacteria and parasites infection. Some of the causes of Diarrhea are eating too much spicy food, extreme change of regular diet, weather temperature. Chronic diarrhea associated to digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease and when dehydration occur the body to lose vital amount of fluids.
Most of us experience two bowel movements per day and watery stools. The symptoms of Diarrhea are, Stools are watery and frequent loose, feeling sickness, abdominal pain, lightly fever and dizziness from dehydration. When stools are watery, this occurs three or more times a day. It is called as Diarrhea.
Tips to avoid Diarrhea
Avoid caffeine, milk products and foods that are oily, fat, high in fiber and very sweet. Try to eat unsalted foods or browned apple.
Slowly add soft and plain foods to your regular diet as well as bananas, plain rice, boiled potatoes, carrots and baked chicken without the skin.
Diarrhea Home Remedies
- In a glass of hot water add some sugar and salt. Drinking this water regularly helps to avoid dehydration during Diarrhea.
- Drinking lemon water 3 to 4 times a day will helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Boil Pomegranate (Anar) leaves in water with sugar and filtered them. Drinking this decoction two times a day will helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Drink half cup of Mint (pudina) juice in every two hours also very helpful to cure Diarrhea.
- Grind Wall nut (Akhrot) by using water and this paste applied in the naval will helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Basil (Tulsi) juice mixed with Betel (Pan) juice and drink. It will help to cure Diarrhea.
- 0range juice mixed in Milk and drink it helps to cure Diarrhea especially for children.
- Mix pinch of Black salt in a spoon of Dhania (Coriander) powder and eating after meals for curing Diarrhea.
- Ginger juice mixed in hot water once in an hour will helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Taking a spoon of pure hot Ghee (made from cow milk) both morning and evening will help to cure Diarrhea.
- Mix a spoon of Carom seeds (ajwain) powder in hot water and drink this hot water which helps to reduce Diarrhea.
- Eat a ripe Banana with Buttermilk (Chaach) also good natural remedy for treating Diarrhea.
- Peel the skin of Apple and boil in Milk taken 2 to 3 times a day for curing Diarrhea.
- Mix equal quantities of (One gram) Neem seeds and Sugar in hot water and eating only boiled Rice with Curd in the meals reduces the Diarrhea.
- Eat Carrot regularly also good for curing prolonged Diarrhea problem.
- Take one spoon of Ginger juice mixed in half cup of Curd with Mango juice which helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Eat a spoon of roasted cumin seeds (Jeera) with half spoon of Honey four times a day for watery Diarrhea.
- Eating Roast the Cumin seeds, Black salt and Butter after meals for curing the Diarrhea.
- Boil some Aniseeds (Saunf) in water and filtered it. This water can add to make flour dough for making Rotis. Eating these Rotis are very beneficial for Diarrhea.
- Eat tsp of Flea seeds (Isabgol) with curd both in the morning and evening for reducing the cure Diarrhea.
- Take two grams of Cinnamon (Dalchini) powder with warm water and have it 3 times a day which helps to cure Diarrhea.
- For Diarrhea in children, Aniseeds (Saunf) water with a pinch of Black Salt will give to cure the Diarrhea.
- A spoon of Honey taken with half glass of Buttermilk (chach) is also good for Diarrhea people.
- Mix few flea seeds (Isabgol) with curd, add salt, dry Ginger (saunth), cumin seeds (Jeera) powder and taken this mixture for few days helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Regularly eating of Lentil (Masoor dal) is very helpful for people having Diarrhea.
- Applying Onion paste on the naval will helps to stop Diarrhea.
- Take half spoon of Dry Gooseberries (Amrud) leaves in water and add same quantity of Black salt in it for curing Diarrhea.
- Eating of boiled raw Papaya (papita) is natural remedy for Diarrhea.
- Boil Tender Guava (AMRUD) Leaves in water and filtered them. Drinking this decoction foe few days helps to reduce Diarrhea.
- Left out water after boiling rice (chawal). This water taken half cup for children and taken cup for adults. It is good for Diarrhea people.
- Take equal portions of half cup of Mango juice with Curd and add the spoon of Ginger juice in it helps to cure prolonged Diarrhea.
- Grind 3 black berry (jamun) leaves and neither too tender nor too ripe with rock salt (Saindha namak) and make a capsule of it to get instant cure for Diarrhea.
- Drink Mango seed powder with Buttermilk also a good remedy to get rid of Diarrhea problem.
- Powder of Fenugreek (menthi) seeds mixed in Buttermilk or Curd helps to stop Diarrhea.
- Grind 20 grams of black beery (jamun) seeds with water and taken this mixture twice a day will help to stop Diarrhea.
- Mix half spoon of Lemon juice in Goat milk and drink this milk for curing the Diarrhea.
- Onion pieces or spring onion (onion flower) taken with Curd also help to stops the Diarrhea quickly.
- Make juice of Pomegranate (Anar) and taken 3 times a day to gives better relief from Diarrhea.
- Mix equal quantities of Pomegranate (Anar) with Sugarcane (Ganna) juice will helps to reduce the Diarrhea.
- 15 gram of coriander powder (dhania) and add 12 grames of sugar candy (Mishri) in it. Taken this powder with water to stops Diarrhea.
- Eating Ber Fruit (ZiZypus) also helps to cure Diarrhea.
- Chew some Sweet Neem leaves with Honey or grind the sweet Neem leaves with Honey to stops the Diarrhea.
- Eating Dates (Khajur) everyday will helps to cure the Diarrhea.
- Grind Pomegranate (Anar) skin with Buttermilk and drink this Milk once in a day to stops Diarrhea.
- Make a tea with Cardamom powder (Elaichi) and drinking this tea regularly for curing the Diarrhea.
- Eating Banana with sugar or eating Banana mixed with Buttermilk also very useful remedy for treating the Diarrhea fast.
- Chew Carom (Ajwain) seeds after every meal regularly to stops the Diarrhea problem.
- Eating Boiled jo (Barley) is good for Diarrhea people.
- Beet root juice mixed with Honey can be taken which helps to give instant relief from abdominal pain during Diarrhea.
- Mix Guava pulp (without seeds) with spoon of Honey in Milk and drink this milk for reducing the Diarrhea.
- Eating small pieces of raw Mango skin with Buttermilk twice a day also helps to get better relief from Diarrhea.
- Mix Banana pulp and Tamarind (Imli) pulp in a glass of Buttermilk. Have it for 2 to 3 days for cures Diarrhea.
- Batter the hanging roots of Banyan tree and take along with Buttermilk (made from cow’s milk) to treat Diarrhea.
- Soak leaf buds of Banyan tree in water at over night and take it as a combination to treats the chronic Diarrhea.
- Mix 1 tsp tamarind pulp, a cup of Butter milk and a ripe banana and blend it. Have it to give relief from diarrhea fast.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Diarrhea by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What is Diarrhea ?
- What Causes Diarrhea ?
- Home remedy tips to avoid diarrhea
- What is Diarrhea?
- What Causes Diarrhea?
- Tips related to diarrhea
Most common diarrhea questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Diarrhea
Here are some useful researched Diarrhea articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Diarrhea.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Diarrhea. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!