Eczema Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Eczema information for Eczema Causes, Eczema Symptoms and natural treatment to cure eczema with Eczema Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Eczema, eczema faqs and Eczema Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Eczema, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Eczema is also called ad Dermatitis and the exact cause of eczema is not known. Some of the certain factors may also be cause for the outbreaks of eczema such as soaps, cosmetics, household cleaners or detergents, chemicals, clothing, jewelry or sweat. Allergic reactions are cause of Eczema such as dust mites, moulds, plant pollens, pets and any number of pollutants. Certain foods are also cause of Eczema like particularly dairy and wheat products, citrus fruits, eggs, nuts and colorings. Changes in Stress and temperature can lead to outbreak of Eczema.
- The common symptoms and signs of eczema include:
- Itching on affected areas
- Dry, red skin
- Swollen areas that may bleed when scratched
- Cracked, painful skin
Tips to get rid of Eczema
- Sunbathing is beneficiary as it kills the bacteria on the affected areas
- Avoid the soaps, chemicals and other drying agents
- Increase your eating of vitamin B6 foods
- Do exercise and meditation regularly
- Use fragrance-free bathing products
Eczema Home Remedies
- A light mudpack applied over the place of eczema.
- Make a paste of teaspoon of Camphor with teaspoon of Sandalwood powder and apply this paste on the affected eczema areas.
- Grind the Bitter neem leaves and add teaspoon of Turmeric powder to make a paste on affected areas. This is most effective remedy for Eczema.
- Applying Spearmint leaf juice to the Eczema affected areas.
- Mash the Almond leaves in the water and apply on the affected area helps in the Eczema treatment.
- Mash the Papaya seeds and applied on the Eczema areas for prevent burning of the skin suffering from Eczema.
- Mix equal quantities of Carrot juice with Spinach juice and apply it on the affected Eczema area.
- Apply the paste of Nutmeg slowly rubbing it on the affected areas.
- Add 2 cups of colloidal oatmeal into a tub of lukewarm water and bath with this water regularly for relief from Eczema.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Eczema by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What is Eczema
- What is Eczema?
- What causes Eczema?
- Tips to cope with eczema
- How to get rid of eczema by simple home remedy
Most common eczema questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Eczema
Here are some useful researched Eczema articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Eczema.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Eczema. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!