Eyes Problems Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Eyes Problems information for Eyes Problems Causes, Eyes Problems Symptoms and natural treatment to cure eyes problems with Eyes Problems Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Eyes Problems, eyes problems faqs and Eyes Problems Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Eyes Problems, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
What causes Eyes Problems
If a variety of germs, bacteria and viruses continuously comes from the eye it may lead to eye infection. Sometimes it may lead to cause bodyís defenses fail also.
Eye infections are most commonly spread by hand to eye contact, infections traveling from the sinuses and especially contact lens hygiene. Other some of the causes consist of complication from eye surgery, eye trauma, immune deficiency, illness that result in bacteria or viral growth and other eye problems.
Some of the symptoms of Eyes Problems
- Burning sensation
- Itchy Eyes
- Blurry Vision
- Tired Eyes
- Difficulty focusing
- Age related conditions
Tips to get rid of Eyes Problems
- Always rinse your hands before and after touching your eyes or face.
- Donít share your eye makeup with other people.
- Donít use expire eye makeup products.
- When you are suffering from an eye infection, donít use eye makeup until it has fully healed.
- Donít share your contact lenses and containers with other people. Clean your contacts before wearing and after removing, replace your contact lens case.
Eyes Home Remedies
- Onion for Ophthalmia or Sore eyes
To stop running water from painful eyes, apply the fresh onion juice on the sore eyes.
- Vitamin A contain foods are very best source for good eye vision.
- Eating a carrots or drinking carrot juice will helps to improve your eye vision.
- When you feel your eyes are tired, wash your eyes and face with cold water.
- Put Cucumber slices on your closed eyes for one hour on eyes.
- Soaked Chamanthi flowers in a water (lightly heat) and rub on your closed eyes and it reduce the burning sensation in the eyes.
- Clean gently with towel after having bath or after washing your face.
- Take one ice cube and rub smoothly on your closed eyes and take rest for some time. This is good for tired Eyes.
- Switch it on exhaust fan when you cook helps to reduce from eyes strain.
- Taking Mishri (sugar) water as eye drops to change redness in eye of sore eyes.
- Using of forest grape tree leaves juice as eye drops can helps to bring clearness to the eye or sight.
- First make scratches on Sampenga tree (Magnolia champaca) leaves with knife and soak in water for some time. After some time using these water as eye drops to the eyes can gives us clearness or clear vision to our eyes.
- Extracting the paste by rubbing the Vasa Kommu on floor and applying this paste to the eyes can helps to give vision brightness.
- Spraying of mishri (sugar) water on eye balls can cure burning or smarting sensation in the eyes.
Eyes Problems FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding Eyes Problems by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What are Bloodshot Eyes?
- What Causes Bloodshot Eyes?
- Tips for Treating and Preventing Bloodshot Eyes
- What is Dry Eye Syndrome?
- What Causes Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Tips for Taking Care of Your Eyes
- What is an Eye Infection?
- What Causes an Eye Infection?
- Tips on How to Avoid Eye Infections
- What is Eye Irritation?
Most common eye questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Eyes Problems
Here are some useful researched Eyes Problems articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Eyes Problems.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Eyes Problems. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!