Gout Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
This is the right place for complete information on Gout, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
When white blood cells overwhelm the uric acid crystals and release chemicals then intense joint inflammation occurs. When it occurs it may causes pain, heat and redness of the joint tissues. When uric acid overload in the body it may result to occur Gout. Your body produces uric acid when it breaks down purines, which are naturally found in your body. Purines will also found in such foods like organ meats, anchovies, herring and mushrooms.
Uric acid levels in the body usually regulated by the kidneys. Gout can occur when the process is compromised. When chronic gout occurs it may result to deposits of hard lumps of uric acid in and around the joints and can also lead to kidney stones and decreases kidney functions. Some people, those don’t have arthritis or kidney problems may only build up important blood uric acid levels.
Some causes for developing gout include:
- Excessive weight gain
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High levels of fat and cholesterol in the blood
- Narrowing of the arteries (arteriosclerosis)
- Abnormal kidney function
- Family history of gout
- Heavy consumption of alcohol
Symptoms of gout include:
- Several pains in the joints
- Swollen joints
- Less flexibility
- Kidney stones
- Intense joint pain normally lasts 5 to 10 days after that stops. The pain slowly drops down over one to two weeks. After the pain drops down then join will appear normal.
- The affected joints become swelling and redness on the joints.
- Patients can also develop fever with the acute gout attacks. The most reliable test for gout is finding uric acid crystals in the joint fluid obtained by joint aspiration – a common office procedure performed under local anesthesia. Fluid is withdrawn from the inflamed joint, using a syringe and needle. The joint fluid is then analyzed for uric acid crystals and for infection.
Tips to Avoid Gout Problem
- Stay away from smoking and alcohol because they can worst the conditions of gouts.
- Don’t keep your joints unmoved for a long time. Try to give a movement in them all the time.
- Check your weight regularly. It will make your digestive system working fine and it is also help to remove the waste products from the body.
Gout Home Remedies
- Make ‘Indian reed Mace’ leaves powder and mixed in Sesame oil. Apply this mixture on the affected areas to get rid of Gout.
- Eat one apple every day for preventing some health diseases and to get relief from Gout pains.
- Drinking 6 to 8 ounces glasses of fluid per day to reduce the Gout as well as prevent developing of
- kidney stones.
- Drink the half cup French beans every day.
- Eat 3 to 4 Bananas a day for curing Gout.
- Take white flannel cloth and soak this cloth in warm castor oil. Put this cloth on painful joint areas. This is very helpful for Gout.
- Boil one tea spoon of Pepper and add in half cup of Vinegar and one cup of water. Take this mixture small amount and apply on painful joint and leave it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Take chopped Garlic mixed in Black cherry juice for better effects. This remedy will work very well and this juice drinks it in the early morning.
- Massage muscles and joints with Neem oil will relief from pain of Gout.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Gout by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common gout questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Gout
Here are some useful researched Gout articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Gout.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Gout. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!