Hair Loss Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Alopecia or hair loss is the medical description of the loss of hair from the head or body, sometimes to the extent of baldness. Unlike the common aesthetic depilation of body hair, alopecia tends to be involuntary and unwelcome, e.g., androgenic alopecia.
However, it may also be caused by a psychological compulsion to pull out one's own hair (trichotillomania) or the unforeseen consequences of voluntary hairstyling routines (mechanical "traction alopecia" from excessively tight ponytails or braids, or burns to the scalp from caustic hair relaxer solutions or hot hair irons).
In some cases, hair loss is an indication of an underlying medical concern, such as iron deficiency.
Hair Loss Causes
Hair Loss Causes: Fungal infection such as "black dot" tinea or tinea capitis, Chemical breakage such as over processing, or frequent use of chemical relaxer, Heat damage as from repeated hot comb use, Chronic exposure to traction on hair shaft such as Traction alopecia, Compulsive hair pulling such as trichotillomania, Hypothyroidism, Iron deficiency, Alopecia areata, Telogen effluvium resulting from physical or psychological stress, Hereditary disorder of the hair shaft or genodermatoses, Adverse effect from certain drugs such as chemotherapy, Testosterone booster tablets.
Here we are giving some Quick n Easy natural home remedies tips to cure hair loss forever.
Natural Home Remedies for Hair Loss Problem
- Apply coconut oil and wait for 1 hour and take headbath. which will helps to prevent hair loss.
- Don't comb your hair after taking head bath, wait till your hair gets dry. So that you will not loose any hair.
- Apply Cocunut milk to your hair and wash after some time helps to prevent hair loss.
- Apply egg yolk and massage slowly to hair and wait for an hour and wash it.
- Hibiscus leaves for hair
Apply Hibiscus plant leaves paste to hair and wait for half an hour and wash it.
- Hibiscus flower powder mix with rose water and make it as a paste and apply it to roots of the hair and wait for 30 mins and wash it.
- Egg yolk for traction alopecia
Mix egg yolk with henna and apply to hair and wash it when it becomes dry.
- Eat protinized food to prevent hair loss. As eating of rich protinized foods not only helps to stop hair loss, but also helps in the growth of healthy hair.
- Eat as much as green leafy vegetables to stop hair loss.
- Dry-up the Holy Basil (Tulsi) leaves and neem leaves, and make it as a powder and add some water to it and make it as a paste. Apply this paste to hair and wait for 1 hour and wash it.
- Don't use soaps or shampoo for head bath. Daily morning having a head bath with cold water helps to improve blood circulation in the head and also helps in giving the proteins to scalp, which resulted good hair growth, strong black hair and stops hair loss problem. This is very natural hair treatment.
Hair Loss FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding Hair Loss by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- Tips to cope with hair loss
- What Causes Hair Loss ?
- What Factors Causes Hair Loss
- Herbal Remedies for Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Treatment and Advice
- Which shampoo is good for hair lose
- how to cure hair loss
- Tips for hair loss and oil skin
- What to do to prevent hair loss and regrow hair
- how can i control excess of hair loss i thaught becoz of changing plae i got this problem now im living near beaches and climate is very hot for 12 months how can i control hair loss i tried many thin
Most common hair loss questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Hair Loss
Here are some useful researched Hair Loss articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Hair Loss.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Hair Loss. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!