Head Lice Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Head Lice information for Head Lice Causes, Head Lice Symptoms and natural treatment to cure head lice with Head Lice Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Head Lice, head lice faqs and Head Lice Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Head Lice, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Head Lice Causes
Head lice are very contagious and move by crawling very quickly. Head Lice are spread by sharing personal things such as combs, brushes, blankets, towels, pillows, hats with others. Head-to-head contact with someone is the common spread of transmission.
Head lice generally occur as school children between 3 to 12 years of age and their family members interact closely together. Treat immediately when Head Lice occur because it can cause skin irritation and infection.
Head Lice Symptoms
- Frequent itching on the scalp
- Sores on the head
- Small, red bumps on the scalp, neck and shoulders
- Nits (lice eggs) that appear as tiny, white, oval-shaped dots (that sit at an angle) on the hair shaft
Tips for Head Lice
- Wash bed linen, towels and clothing in hot water
- Clean your childís car seat, carpets, couches and stuffed toys
- Avoid head-head contact with others
- Avoid sharing person items or things such as brushes, combs, blankets, toothbrushes, towels, hats, hair ties, caps, and scarves
- Donít let your child to lie on the bed linen or pillow that have been used by some with lice.
- Soak hair items such as brushes, combs, hair bands and etc in hot water.
Head Lice Home Remedies
- Holy basil leaves are very natural home remedy for head lice. Apply this juice to scalp at night and washing in the morning helps to get rid of Head Lice.
- Grind the Guava (Amrud) leaves mixed with Turmeric powder and apply on the scalp 2 hrs before taking bath destroys head lice.
- Take half spoon of Black pepper powder and two spoons of Lemon juice mixed in one cup Curd. Apply on the scalp 30 minutes before taking bath helps in getting rid of head lice. (Remember to close eyes while taking bath as Black pepper can cause irritation to the eyes).
- Squeeze the lemon juice in coconut oil and apply on the scalp before taking bath helps to destroy head lice.
- Boil the Beet root leaves and squeezed it. Apply this water on the scalp before taking bath destroys head lice.
- Boil the White goose foot (Bathua leaves) and rubbing on the scalp 15 minutes before taking bath destroys head lice.
- Make a paste of paste mixed with Lemon juice and applied on the scalp before taking bath destroys head lice.
- Grind the Basil (Tulsi) leaves with neem leaves and applied on the scalp before taking bath destroy head lice.
- Put Neem leaves and Basil leaves below the pillow will helps to destroy the hair lice problem.
- Take Neem leaves, Basil leaves, Gooseberry and Cloves. Boil these all ingredients in Coconut oil and apply this oil on the scalp regularly to avoid the hair related problems.
Head Lice FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding Head Lice by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What are Head Lice?
- What Causes Head Lice?
- Tips to prevent re-infestation of head lice and these include
Most common head lice questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Head Lice
Here are some useful researched Head Lice articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Head Lice.
How to Kill Head Lice Naturally
Head lice is a most common problem faced by every one in their regular life and every one wants to kill head lice naturally by using the effective home remedies.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Head Lice. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!