Health Tips for Pregnant Women
Health Tips for Pregnant Women - Balanced diet, daily Exercise, Yoga are good and safety care tips for Pregnants. Precautions and Nutrition food for them are given here.
Looking for Health Tips for Pregnant Women ? Look no further!
Browse the list of health tips for pregnant women for FREE to print, All these health tips are homemade and you should try these health tips for pregnant women, so that you know the value & taste of the health. What are you waiting for, lets grab your favorite health tip and comeback for more Health Tips for Pregnant Women.
Most useful Health Tips for Pregnant Women
- The first thing to do when you find you are pregnant is to check the products that you would normally use. You may find that some products are unsuitable for pregnant skin. If you are at all concerned then switch to products which state they are suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Soap removes natural oils from the skin, so try using a moisturizing body wash instead. This will maintain the essential oils in pregnant skin and promote a healthy glow.
- Skin pigmentation can change during pregnancy and skin may tan/burn much more easily.
- Visit your medical practitioners now and then take their valuable advices.
- Eat a lots of fruits and new vegetables that you have never tried.
- Remember you must add 300 - 500 calories a day when you are pregnant.
- Take as much rest as possible for you and sleep in when you can. Getting extra rest will help you stay out of the sleep debt that can cause your symptoms to worsen.
- Drink most of your liquids during the day and avoid them later in the evening so you can cut down on nighttime bathroom visits.
- Sleeping on your left side is the best position for good circulation. Use extra pillows between your knees or under your belly to help keep you more comfortable.
- Make sure you try to go to bed at the same time every night. This puts your body on a schedule.
- Eat frequent small meals throughout the day, you cannot ignore this.
- Grab an apple, banana, pear, orange, or another favorite fruits and vegetables during pregnancy.
- A small (1 1/2-ounce) box provides a little boost of fiber, iron, and potassium while satisfying a sweet tooth.
- Carrots are full of vitamin A and fiber, and you can find them in single-serving bags. Dip them in hummus or yogurt for an extra dose of nutrition or add a dab of salad dressing for flavor.This proves onw of the best food when you are pregnant.
- Avoid junk foods: Junk foods cause extreme fatigue, and are not highly recommended during pregnancy. It is suggested to stay away from foods with high sugar and salt content.
- Do not drink alcohol. Drinking even a small amount of alcohol can cause developmental and neurological problems with your baby.
- Keep your caffeine consumption to fewer than 300 mg a day.
- Avoid drinking soda instead go for low-fat milk, water, and juice are better choices.
- Eat a high fiber diet, but start slowly, increasing the amount of fiber a little each day will help you to stay away from Constipation during pregnancy.
- Drink plenty of fluids at least 8 cups a day and stay physically active.
- To avoid heat burn sit comfortably after you eat meal. Do not lie down.
- Eat small portions of food at meals and snacks to avoid having an empty stomach. It helps avoiding morning Sickness.
- During pregnancy if you were underweight, you have to gain 28 to 40 pounds.
- Do exercises. Any workout activities, like running and weightlifting, are fine.
- Be extra careful when stretching! During pregnancy, there's an increase in the hormone relaxing, which results in looser joints throughout pregnancy and for several months after giving birth.
- The exercise bike is great because it is a non-weight bearing and aerobic exercise.
- Prenatal yoga is a wonderful way to prepare your body, mind and spirit for your soon- to-arrive baby.