Health Tips for Teens
Health Tips for Teens - Best natural health & fitness tips for teenage boys & girls. Find proper diet, good habits, advices & daily games for youth in detail.
Looking for Health Tips for Teens ? Look no further!
Browse the list of health tips for teens for FREE to print, All these health tips are homemade and you should try these health tips for teens, so that you know the value & taste of the health. What are you waiting for, lets grab your favorite health tip and comeback for more Health Tips for Teens.
Health tips for teens explores how to stay fit, healthy, strong, active, sharp in studies, increase memory power, avoid stress, maintining good relationships, what food to take to avoid health related problems in teenage and many more health tips for teens.
Most useful Health Tips for Teens
- Drinking 8 glasses of water a day will help regulate metabolism and purify your body. This will also help you to urinate, which helps you lose weight and flush your digestive system of any foreign substances. It also boost your immune system and help your skin related problems.
- Getting enough sleep raises your alertness during the day, and minimizes stress and anxiety. So do not get in the habit of staying up late and skipping out on valuable sleeping time.Because it leads to insomnia in future, which again leads to other diseases.
- Starting with a good breakfast will keeps you concentrated during the day. Good breakfast foods include fruit, eggs, milk, cream of wheat, oatmeal, or toast.
- Avoid junk food. Just stick to healthy foods that are high in protein, vitamins and minerals. your body will be able to use these things much better than junk food.
- The most basic principle of good eating habits is to eat your meals slowly and stop eating when you are full. Hunger is your body's way of letting you know that it needs fuel.
- Exercise at least three to five times per week. Keeping active will make you healthy physically and mentally.
- Wash your face in the morning and at night before going to bed. That will keep your skin healthy and clean. And brush your teeth two to three times a day for a clean and fresh mouth. Taking care of your appearance will also make you feel better about yourself, which really is the most important thing.
- Drinking alcohol leads to a loss of coordination, poor judgment, slowed reflexes, distorted vision, memory lapses, and even blackouts. So avoid alcohol and take it in moderation.
- Snacks are a great way to refuel. Choose snacks from different food groups-a bowl of cereal with milk, an apple or some rice crackers.
- Visit your doctor regularly for regular health check ups.
- If you want to have sex, use condoms to avoid pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid using any kind of tobacco product. Try not to smoke second hand cigarette smoke.
- Play both indoor and outdoor games properly this will keep you sharp, fit and healthy.
- Mostly youth prefer to play sports like Cricket, Volleyball and Hokey. This will surely provide them a good relaxation and entertainment