Heartburn Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Heartburn information for Heartburn Causes, Heartburn Symptoms and natural treatment to cure heartburn with Heartburn Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Heartburn, heartburn faqs and Heartburn Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Heartburn, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
- Alcohol intake
- Unnecessary pressure on digestive tract.
- Certain antidepressants and sedatives.
- Lower esophageal sphincter
- Stress and sleep disorder.
- Rich in oils, fats and spicy foods.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Burning sensation in the throat
- Burning sensation in the chest
- chronic cough
- Sore throat or hoarseness
- Bitter taste in the mouth
Tips to get rid of Heartburn
- Drink a large glass of water at the first sign of heartburn.
- Use Licorice to care for heartburn.
- Drink Chamomile tea after meals to relief from heartburn.
- Drink Aloe Vera juice to heal the heartburn.
Heartburn Home Remedies
- Boil peppermint leaves in water for 5 minutes and filter them. Add Honey to taste and drink this water slowly.
- Eat fresh Papaya or drink Papaya juice as is a natural heartburn home remedy.
- Eat Bananas also a natural remedy for Heartburn.
- Chew half teaspoon of Fennel seeds slowly after your meals and it is an aromatic herb helps to reduce the Indigestion.
- Suck a piece of clove in mouth after meals.
- Papaya chewable tablets can be (purchase in health stores) and it is very helpful to reducing Heartburn.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Heartburn by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common heartburn questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Heartburn
Here are some useful researched Heartburn articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Heartburn.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Heartburn. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!