Herbal Remedies for Amenorrhea
Amenorrhea Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for amenorrhea.
Discover what are the amenorrhea herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given amenorrhea herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure amenorrhea.
In fact amenorrhea herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any amenorrhea herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what amenorrhea herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable amenorrhea herbal remedies for amenorrhea cure.
Amenorrhea Herbal Remedies
- In order to get relief from menstrual cramps wrap a hot and wet towel around the mid section or the pelvis. This is very beneficial home remedy for amenorrhea.
- Boil a teaspoonful of saffron in half a cup of water until it reduces down to tablespoon. Divide this into three parts and consume it three times a day. A very useful remedy for amenorrhea.
- Make a paste of 6 to 8 almonds with a cup of milk or egg yolk and a half tea spoon of sesame powder and a teaspoon of honey. This helps to relieve cramps.
- Drink a glass of milk with half teaspoonful of cinnamon. Consume it every night as it helps to relieve cramps. A very beneficial remedy for amenorrhea.
- Place a pinch of dried ginger in a cup of hot boiling water forming tea then let it stand for at least 5 minutes. It provides relief from cramps.
- Dissolve 2 aspirins, half a teaspoon of sugar and honey into a cup of water. Drink this mixture while you are missing periods.
- Take a teaspoon of grinded thoroughly mint leaf and a teaspoon of honey twice a day to get relief from cramps. One benefits the most from this home remedy for amenorrhea.
- Boil a cup of black beans in at least 5 cups of water and drink the juice half cup before having meals. This helps in the regulation of menstruation.
- Drink tea made up from comfrey leaves and Alfa Alfa as it helps to reduce cramps. A very beneficial remedy for amenorrhea.
- Drink about 2 to 3 glasses of tomato juice every day. It helps in the improvement of the blood circulation. Most beneficial for amenorrhea.
- Reduce intake of caffeine, sugar, alcohol, etc during menstruation.
- Unripe can also be used as it helps in the contraction of the muscle fibers of uterus and is very beneficial in maintaining a proper menstrual flow.
- Banana flower is also very useful it can be used as in cooked form along with curd.
- Juice prepared from fresh mango bark is a very beneficial during heavy menstrual periods.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Amenorrhea. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!