Herbal Remedies for Cataract
Cataract Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for cataract.
Discover what are the cataract herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given cataract herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure cataract.
In fact cataract herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any cataract herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what cataract herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable cataract herbal remedies for cataract cure.
Cataract Herbal Remedies
- One can consume carrot or should regularly consume carrot juice twice a day. A best and simple home remedy for cataract.
- Grapes and oranges also help to heal cataract. Most natural home remedy for cataract.
- Also adding 2 to 3 cloves of garlic to your diet would benefit by means of cleansing the crystalline lens of the eye. A very beneficial home remedy for cataract.
- Soaked raisins and dates are also very beneficial when consumed in cataract. An extremely beneficial remedy for cataract.
- Salads made up of raw vegetables that are a rich source of Vitamin A are beneficial.
- Consume more of spinach, fenugreek, turnips, drum sticks and few nuts in diet. Spinach benefits as it contains antioxidants and beta carotenes that are helpful in preventing this disease.
- Place some almonds in milk overnight and the next morning go ahead and mix sandalwood to it forming a mixture and apply this onto the eyelids it helps in reducing down the redness in eyes. A very beneficial remedy for cataract.
- Take small pieces of cardamom grind them and put them in milk and boil it to lukewarm temperature. Then consume this lukewarm milk at night.
- Diet rich in Vitamin E and C is also very beneficial in cataract.
- Also Vitamin B1 helpful for brain functioning is also useful for various eye problems.
- Various yoga asanas or postures are helpful in curing cataract.
- Bharamari Pranayam is also helpful in curing cataract. Most natural remedy for cataract.
- Also placing palms on your eyes and pressing gently for about 20 to 30 seconds at least for four to five times a day is beneficial.
- Take aniseed around 6 gms everyday in morning and evening hours is beneficial.
- Grind around 7 kernels of almond and pepper around half gms in water. Then add sugar to it as per need and consume it this is useful in curing cataract.
- Also consuming Gingko helps in promoting blood circulation and is useful for cataract treatment.
- Grape seed extracts are also useful since they contain antioxidants helpful in increasing blood circulation. A very beneficial remedy for cataract.
- Epsom salt baths are also very beneficial in cataract as one can have this bath twice a week. Remain in this bath 25 to 35 minutes till you perspire freely. And then go on to cool off gradually. One benefits the most from this home remedy for cataract.
- Also performing various eye exercises that help in relaxing and the strengthening of eye muscles.
- Triphala water is also useful in treating of cataract. But before using it filter it and wash your eyes away. One benefits the most from this home remedy for cataract.
- Avoid bread, potatoes, refined cereals, strong tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking, pickles and sauces.
- And also junk food must be avoided.
- Regularly rest your eyes and should avoid excessive sunlight by wearing glasses.
- A mixture prepared of brown sugar, coriander powder and aniseed when taken around 12 grams in mornings and evenings is beneficial.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Cataract. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!