Herbal Remedies for Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for diarrhoea.
Discover what are the diarrhoea herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given diarrhoea herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure diarrhoea.
In fact diarrhoea herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any diarrhoea herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what diarrhoea herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable diarrhoea herbal remedies for diarrhoea cure.
Diarrhoea Herbal Remedies
- Buttermilk is one of the most effective home remedies in the treatment of diarrhoea. This is the residual milk left after the fat has been removed from curd by churning. It helps overcome harmful intestinal flora. The acids present in buttermilk also fight germs and bacteria. Buttermilk may be taken with a pinch of salt three or four times a day for controlling diarrhoea. A very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Carrot soup is another effective home remedy for diarrhoea. It supplies water to combat dehydration; replenishes minerals as sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, and magnesium; supplies pectin; and coats the intestine to keep of inflammation. It also checks the growth of harmful intestinal bacteria and prevents vomiting. Take around half a kilogram of carrots may be cooked in 150 ml of water until they become soft. The pulp should be strained and enough boiled water added to it to make a litre. Add around three-quarters of a tablespoon of salt. This soup should be given in small amounts to the patient every half an hour. Thus making it a very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Fenugreek leaves are also very useful. One teaspoon of seeds which have been boiled and fried in butter should be taken with a cup of buttermilk twice daily. A very useful home remedy for diarrhoea.
- If suffering from diarrhoea produced from indigestion take dry or fresh ginger and sprinkle rock salt over it the crush or mix both along with small pieces of Jaggery. This brings about quick relief and is carminative as well as aids in the stimulation of digestion. Thus is a very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- One teaspoon of fresh mint juice, mixed with a teaspoon each of lime juice and honey, can be given thrice daily. A very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Juice of bottle gourd is a valuable medicine for excessive thirst due to severe diarrhoea. A glass of plain juice with a pinch of salt should be taken every day.
- The pomegranate has also been proved to be greatly beneficial in the treatment of diarrhoea that is because of its astringent properties. If the patient develops weakness due to profuse and continuous purging, he should repeatedly be given about 50 ml of pomegranate juice to drink. This will help in controlling of diarrhoea and is a very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Mango seeds collected during the mango season, dried in the shade and powdered, and kept stored. A dose of about one and a half to two grams with or without honey should be administered twice daily. Thus is a very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Turmeric has proven to be another valuable home remedy for diarrhoea. It is a very useful intestinal antiseptic along with being a gastric stimulant and tonic. One teaspoon of fresh turmeric juice or one teaspoon of dry turmeric powder may be taken in one cup of buttermilk or plain water. This is a very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- One can also go on to fast during this period and should consume only hot water.
- One can apply cold compress is to wring a folded cloth from cold water and apply it on the abdomen. These compresses should be changed after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon in milk and drink it. It very beneficial as if diarrhea is spasmodic or amoebic, the use of lemon is helpful. Squeeze one lemon in a cup of water and drink it. Take it five times a day. A very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Amla is also known to be very much benefiting. So in diarrhoea take around half teaspoon of Amla powder mixed with little quantity of black salt with water provides relief from diarrhea. Making it a very beneficial home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Rice Kanji is a very useful remedy for the treatment of diarrhoea. Boil a little water and add 30 grams of rice powder to make the solution into a thin liquid. Add one teaspoon of salt and water to this liquid to make it up to 1 litre.
- Mash a ripe banana. Mix with 1 tsp of tamarind pulp and a pinch of salt. Take twice a day. A very helpful home remedy for diarrhoea.
- Make a paste of around 25 to 20 curry leaves mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and consume twice a day for benefits.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Diarrhoea. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!