Herbal Remedies for Flatulence
Flatulence Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for flatulence.
Discover what are the flatulence herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given flatulence herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure flatulence.
In fact flatulence herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any flatulence herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what flatulence herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable flatulence herbal remedies for flatulence cure.
Flatulence Herbal Remedies
- Extract juice from the clove of garlic and some ginger. Mix this juice in lukewarm water. Drink this when you have flatulence. After merely a few minutes, the problem of flatulence will be solved. Making it very beneficial home remedy in flatulence.
- Take some sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, and mix it in a cupful of water. In this water, squeeze the juice of one lemon. Add some salt to it. Drink this solution. This is a very beneficial home remedy for flatulence.
- One can squeeze some tamarind in a cupful of water. Boil this water. Sweeten this water with a little sugar. This helps a lot in the treatment of flatulence. However, this remedy is not advised or diabetic people as sugar needs to be added in the solution. This is a very beneficial home remedy for flatulence.
- Grind some turmeric into powder. Add some salt to this powder. Introduce this mixture of the powders in some lukewarm water and drink it. This gives immediate relief from flatulence. Thus is extremely beneficial home remedy in flatulence.
- Take some raw turmeric (which is green in color). Chop it into fine pieces. Add a dash of lemon juice to it. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. Take this piece of raw turmeric along with your meals. This will facilitate good digestion and it will also keep the problems of flatulence away. Therefore is very beneficial home remedy in flatulence.
- Warm a glass of milk and add few drops of castor oil to it. Drink this glassful of milk when there are abdominal gas problems. Thus is extremely beneficial home remedy in flatulence.
- Take some fresh asafetida and grind it to a paste. Then place this on a soft wad of cotton. Keep this cotton wad on the navel. This helps the gas to be expelled out and it solves the problems of recurrent flatulence.
- Take five tablespoonfuls of fennel seeds. Roast these seeds and then grind them to a powder. Add an equal amount of sugar to it. Grind them again to form a collective mixture and mix them properly. Now add this mixture to an equal quantity of Isphagula (psyllium seeds). Take this mixture each morning, evening and night in the quantities of two teaspoonfuls. This helps in cooling down the stomach and solving all problems of digestion and flatulence.
- A glassful of sugarcane juice that has been flavored with a teaspoonful of lemon juice and a pinch of rock salt. This juice must be consumed at least twice a day, in a glassful amount each time. The problem of flatulence will get solved in a short time. Making it a very beneficial home remedy for flatulence.
- Take some slices of raw ginger. Dip them into a glass of lemon juice. Keep it on the dinner table. Eat these slices of ginger after the meal. It will aid in the digestion and will prevent flatulence. Thus is very beneficial home remedy for flatulence.
- To take a teaspoonful of honey with a drop of oil in it. If flatulence is a common problem with you, then consumption of this will help to solve it. Thus is very beneficial home remedy for flatulence.
- Prepare powders of cardamom, ginger and pepper in equal proportions. Mix these powders thoroughly. Then take half a teaspoonful of these powders and add them to a cupful of slightly warm water. Drink this water. It is a very good remedy to flatulence cure.
- Menthol is good remedy for flatulence. Peppermint has a good amount of menthol in it. Hence, chewing on peppermint after each meal helps to solve flatulence problems. Thus benefits in flatulence.
- Mix some licorice and sugar in water. When there is a persistent flatulence problem, have this solution in small sips throughout the day. Within one day, all the gas will be expelled out, and the problem of flatulence will be solved. Is a very beneficial home remedy for flatulence.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Flatulence. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!