Herbal Remedies for Gastric Trouble
Gastric Trouble Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for gastric trouble.
Discover what are the gastric trouble herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given gastric trouble herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure gastric trouble.
In fact gastric trouble herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any gastric trouble herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what gastric trouble herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable gastric trouble herbal remedies for gastric trouble cure.
Gastric Trouble Herbal Remedies
- For various types of Gastric trouble is Coconut water. It gives the stomach the necessary rest and provides vitamins and minerals.
- Potato juice has been found valuable in relieving gastric troubles. The recommended dose is half a cup of the juice, two or three times daily, half an hour before meals.
- Herb marigold is also considered beneficial in the treatment of gastric trouble. An infusion of the herb in doses of a tablespoon may be taken twice daily.
- An all fruit diet is also very beneficial in gastric troubles as it adds up the required roughage needed to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, spices, meat, sweet, strong tea/coffee.
- Yoghurt and cottage cheese should be used freely. Too many different foods should not be mixed at the same meal.
- One must follow a well balance diet.
- Warm-water enema can be used daily for about a week to cleanse the bowels. The patient should also be given sponge daily.
- Application of heat with a hot compress or hot water bottle, twice a daily, either on an empty stomach or two hours after meals, will also be beneficial.
- The patient should not undertake any hard physical and mental work. He should avoid worries and mental tension.
- Various types of breathing exercises are also beneficial in gastric trouble.
- One can chew on some fresh ginger slices that are soaked in lime juice after meals.
- Dry grind 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of dry ginger and 1 teaspoon of green cardamom seeds. Add 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture to water and drink after 1 hour after meal.
- Chewing peppermint after a meal does a lot more than just freshening your breath. Peppermint contains menthol that soothes the digestive muscles. It helps in treating flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain that accompanies gas.
- Grind 2 teaspoons each carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add a little black salt. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with 1 cup warm water frequently.
- Munch your food properly and eat slowly, without letting air enter your system when you gulp your food.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Gastric Trouble. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!