Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure
High Blood Pressure Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for high blood pressure.
Discover what are the high blood pressure herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given high blood pressure herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure high blood pressure.
In fact high blood pressure herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any high blood pressure herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what high blood pressure herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable high blood pressure herbal remedies for high blood pressure cure.
High Blood Pressure Herbal Remedies
- Garlic is regarded as an effective means of lowering blood pressure. It helps reduce spasms of the small arteries. It also slows down the pulse rate and modifies the heart rhythm, besides relieving the symptoms of dizziness, numbness, shortness of breath, and the formation of gas within the digestive tract. It may be taken in the form of raw cloves around two to three per day. Thus is extremely beneficial home remedy in high blood pressure.
- Indian gooseberry is another effective remedy for high blood pressure. A tablespoon each of fresh Indian gooseberry juice and honey mixed together should be taken every morning in this condition. A very good home remedy in high blood pressure.
- Lemon is also regarded as a valuable food to control high blood pressure. It is a rich source of vitamins which is found both in the juice and peel of the fruit. This vitamin is essential for preventing capillary fragility. Thus making it a very good home remedy in high blood pressure.
- Grapefruit is useful in preventing high blood pressure. The vitamin content in the fruits helps in the toning of the blood vessels. Thus is extremely beneficial home remedy in high blood pressure.
- Watermelon is another valuable safeguard against high blood pressure. A substance extracted from watermelon seeds is said to have a definite action in dilating the blood vessels, which results in lowering the blood pressure. This is a very beneficial home remedy in high blood pressure.
- Potatoes, especially in boiled form, are a valuable food for lowering blood pressure. When boiled with their skin, they absorb very little salt. Thus they can form a useful addition to a salt-free diet recommended for patients with high blood pressure. Potatoes are rich in potassium but not in sodium salts. The magnesium presents in the vegetable exercises beneficial effects in lowering blood pressure. A very useful remedy for high blood pressure.
- Among the herbs, Rauwolfia is the best remedy for high blood pressure. Alkaloids of this drug, which have a direct effect on hypertension, have been isolated and are being widely used by practitioners of modem medicine, but they have certain unpleasant side-effects which the drug, taken in raw form. Therefore, preferred to use the root of the drug in a powdered from. Half a teaspoon of this drug, taken thrice a day, is very effective in hypertension.
- Persons who are suffering from hypertension must get at least eight hours of good sleep, because proper rest is a vital aspect of the treatment. Most important of all, the patient must avoid overstrain, worries, tension, anger, and haste. He or she must develop a calm and cheerful attitude and develop a contented frame of mind.
- Take two spoonfuls of honey and mix in that one teaspoonful of lemon juice. Drink this twice in a day; once in the morning and once in the evening. This will prove to be a definite home remedies for high blood pressure.
- Another fruit beneficial for normalizing high blood pressure is the papaya. Have this fruit regularly. A very useful remedy for high blood pressure.
- Triphala Churna of the Ayurvedic medicine is a miraculous drug in the treatment of hypertension. Take five grams of this Churna every night before going to bed, with a glassful of warm water. A very useful home remedy for high blood pressure.
- Instead of using any other oil for cooking purpose, usage of olive oil for all cooking purpose is very useful. It helps in reducing blood pressure.
- Regular exercise is the best remedy for hypertension. Involve yourself in daily activities of running, skipping, walking, cycling, jogging etc however walking is the best of all the activities and it also reduces tension.
- Alcohol should be completely stopped.
- Smoking should be restricted and try to stop as this have more chance of increasing blood pressure also it can cause several kinds of cancers.
- Excess consumption of salts in the diet should be avoided.
- Obesity is one of the factors for hypertension, so maintaining desirable weight is necessary.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for High Blood Pressure. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!