Herbal Remedies for Infertility
Infertility Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for infertility.
Discover what are the infertility herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given infertility herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure infertility.
In fact infertility herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any infertility herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what infertility herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable infertility herbal remedies for infertility cure.
Infertility Herbal Remedies
- The tender roots of the banyan tree are one of the valuable remedies found beneficial in the treatment of male as well as female sterility where there are no organic defects or congenital deformities. These roots should be dried in the shade and finely powdered. About twenty grams of this powder should be mixed with milk, which should be five times the weight of this powder, and taken at night for three consecutive nights & in females after the monthly periods are over. The remedy is then consumed. Thus is very beneficial home remedy for infertility.
- An infusion of the fresh tender leaves of black berry fruit is an excellent remedy for sterility as well as miscarriage due to an ovarian or endometrial functional disorder. The infusion can be prepared by pouring 250 ml of boiling water over 20 gm of fresh black berry leaves, and allowing it to steep for two hours. The infusion may be taken with either two teaspoons of honey or 200 ml of buttermilk. Making this an excellent home remedy for infertility.
- The herb winter cherry is another valuable remedy found helpful in sterility. The herb should be powdered and six grams of this powder should be taken with one cup of milk for five to six nights and in case of females after menstruation. Making this an excellent home remedy for infertility.
- Certain nutrients, especially vitamins C and E, and zinc, have been found helpful in some cases of sterility. A person who is unable to conceive should take 1000 mg of vitamin C, 100 I.U. of vitamin E and 30 mg of zinc daily.
- Seeds, nuts, curd and cottage cheese should regularly be a part of the diet.
- Excessive fat, spicy foods, strong tea, coffee, white sugar, white flour, refined cereals, flesh foods, greasy or fried foods should all be avoided.
- Warm-water enema in cases of females is very essential but not for males. Making this an excellent home remedy for infertility.
- The bowels should be cleansed by a warm-water enema during the period of fasting and afterwards when necessary. This will have a beneficial effect not only on the digestive system but also on the surrounding organs of the urinary and genital system.
- Certain Yogasanas which are said to tone up the gonads or ovaries should also be practiced regularly for overcoming sterility both in males and females. These asanas are Sarvangasana, Matsyasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Paschimottanasana and Salabhasana. All these measures, along with clean habits, proper rest, and relaxation will go a long way in overcoming sterility.
- Mud packs and cold-water treatments are also an essential therapy to overcome infertility. Thus is a very beneficial home remedy for infertility.
- Overcoming sterility by mud packs and cold-water treatments like a hip bath and wet girdle pack. These treatments greatly improve internal circulation in the genital organs and relieve them of all kinds of inflammation and other abnormalities. Mud packs may be applied to the abdomen and sexual organs. The cold hip bath should be taken for ten minutes at a water temperature of 10degree C-18.3 degree C. For a wet girdle pack, thin underwear wrung in cold water should be worn. Over this, a thick, dry cotton or woolen underwear should be worn. However in case of a female all cold treatments should be suspended during menstruation.
- Egg plant is considered to be very effective in sterility. For this, you can tenderly cook the eggplants and then eat with buttermilk daily. This could be continued for at least a month. This is a very beneficial home remedy for infertility.
- The usage of Jamun (Ayurvedic herb) fruit. The Jamun leaves are taken with honey. This is a very beneficial home remedy for infertility.
- One should go for sprouted seeds, beans and grains. The nutrition value is multiplied if you sprout the material. This will boost up your immunity and will help you overcoming the infertility.
- Take grape seed extract with Vitamin C to help make the Vitamin C more effective. Grape seed extract is an antioxidant and can help protect sperm. This is a very beneficial home remedy for infertility.
- Eat plenty of calcium rich foods such as milk, cheese and yogurt. Two to three servings a day of calcium-rich foods will help treat infertility.
- Maintain a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables that contain folic acid are especially important in treating infertility. Seven servings of fruits and vegetables every day is important. Foods that contain folic acid include spinach, broccoli, orange juice and lentils.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Infertility. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!