Herbal Remedies for Joint Pain
Joint Pain Herbal Remedies - Home treatment and Natural Cure for joint pain.
Discover what are the joint pain herbal remedies and how they can make yourself at home, which are very natural in nature and you can use the given joint pain herbal remedies for the home treatment to cure joint pain.
In fact joint pain herbal remedies are made with the help of different kinds of herbs and some ingredients (available in your kitchen cupboard).
While using any joint pain herbal remedy, make sure that the used herbs or ingredients are suitable for you. If you are not sure what joint pain herbal remedy to use, then please consult some expert, so that they may suggest the suitable joint pain herbal remedies for joint pain cure.
Joint Pain Herbal Remedies
- Gomukhasana is the most beneficial yogic asana for the joint pains cure.
- Drink a cup of papaya seed tea six or seven times daily for two or three weeks for relief from joint pain. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- Warm bath is the highly beneficial water joint pains treatment.
- Massaging the affected area with any oil will provide relief from the pain.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body clean.
- One can also eat garlic cloves fried in butter to prevent joint pains.
- Take half teaspoon of turmeric powder with warm water at least thrice in a day.
- Eating chapatti made of roasted grams flour with clarified butter also gives relief from joint pains.
- Mix two teaspoonful of winter cherry with ghee and molasses to make porridge. Eat this porridge with an empty stomach for 15 days. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- Among fruits bananas are considered the best for the joints as they provide strength and grease to the joints.
- One can also have 1 teaspoonful of turmeric in hot milk to cure all kinds of body pains. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- Carrot juice is also highly beneficial as it strengthens the ligaments. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- Drink 15 grams of fresh bathu juice daily especially on an empty stomach.
- Apple cider vinegar has shown to give beneficial results in joint pain.
- The aching joints can also be rubbed with hot vinegar before going to bed.
- Two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey dissolved in a small glass of warm water brings relief. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- Mix camphor, methyl salicylate. Eucalyptus oil and menthol to make a rubbing mixture for aches and pains.
- Alternate hot and cold compresses on the painful area gives relief.
- Mix fresh carrot juice with equal parts of lemon juice. Take one large teaspoonful everyday.
- Exercise increases your joint flexibility and strengthens your bones.
- In a small glass of warm water mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey. Take it twice in a day to get relief. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- Increase your intake of oils rich in omega-3 fatty acid and vitamins.
- Mix two parts pure olive oil and one part of kerosene oil. This makes a wonderful ointment for the affected joints and helps in pain relief. This is a very beneficial home remedy for joint pain.
- A gentle massage with warm olive oil is also very effective in joint pain.
- Mix in the proportions of 1 teaspoon of camphor oil to 1 teaspoonful of sunflower oil and massage the affected areas with this rub.
- Do not consume rice in meals at night.
We update our herbal remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more herbal remedies tips for Joint Pain. Feel free to contribute your own herbal remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!