High Blood Pressure Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
High Blood Pressure information for High Blood Pressure Causes, High Blood Pressure Symptoms and natural treatment to cure high blood pressure with High Blood Pressure Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent High Blood Pressure, high blood pressure faqs and High Blood Pressure Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on High Blood Pressure, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
High Blood Pressure Causes
High blood pressure specific cause is unknown. While what the exact facts why primary high blood pressure occurs not found. The research on this are going on and a number factors have been under the consideration.
Smoking, alcohol, high salt intake, obesity, lack of exercise, Heredity (family history) and high levels of stress are other risk factors of high blood pressure.
Some conditions known to cause secondary hypertension are:
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Kidney failure
- Cushing\'s syndrome
- Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism
- Arteriosclerosis (a thickening, hardening and narrowing of the walls of the arteries)
- Underlying heart conditions
- Sleep apnea
- Pregnancy, especially in cases of Pre-eclampsia
- Side-effects of certain medications or supplements
High Blood Pressure Symptoms
Most of the people donít know what makes High Blood Pressure dangerous because they do not experience any symptoms, even the blood pressure readings very high. While some people may let know by their blood pressure levels are consistently raised:
- Blurred vision
- Increased nosebleeds
- Chest pain
Check your blood pressure regularly it is very important because the symptoms are not always present it will may affect different health concerns.
Tips to cope up with High Blood Pressure
- Keeping your health good is the important thing. Make the necessary changes to keep healthy. Adopt healthy habits by doing exercising, meditation and eating healthy food. If youíre a smoker then stop immediately. It will helps to increase your energy levels and boost immunity.
- If you are facing problems with a diet to make it as healthy or having any problems to control your weight then consult professional assistance from a nutritionist, fitness trainer or support group.
- Try to be relaxed and learn how to relax, manage your stress levels. Stress is a major factor in high blood pressure. If you control your stress levels then it will helps you to keep distance from High Blood Pressure.
- Check out other health problems such as insomnia or constipation as soon as because those will help to increase the blood pressure levels.
- Keep checking the blood pressure levels and take care of it home. Go for regular checkups by consulting a health care professional.
- Keep a list of what you are taking in case of an emergency. Always check the medicines of blood pressure are full or not and try to take the medicine as directed by the physician.
High Blood Pressure Home Remedies
- Reducing Salt intake and get plenty of sleep will helps to control High blood pressure.
- Eat papaya fruit every day morning will helps to control high blood pressure.
- Add Sweet neem in cooking recipes and drinking Sweet Neem juice every day will helps to control high blood pressure.
- Eating Beetroot with Lemon juice every day also helps to control high blood pressure.
- Drink Bottle gourd juice (Ghea) every day for controlling the high blood pressure.
- Make a decoction of Watermelon seeds powder and filter them. Drink this decoction; it will help to control the high blood pressure.
- Regular Body massage is also very useful to control high blood pressure.
- Drink half cup of Banana stem juice twice a day will helps to control high blood pressure.
- Drink hot water with lemon juice in empty stomach helps to control high blood pressure and lemon juice to make capillaries flexible.
- Put water in cleaned Copper jug and store water overnight and drink a glass of water in the morning will helps to reduce the high blood pressure.
- Boiled Joe (barley) with buttermilk and Lime juice and drink frequently helps to control high blood pressure.
- Chew 3 to 4 raw Garlic with spoon of Honey everyday in empty stomach will help to control high blood pressure problem.
- Tinda (Tinda pharsi) also helps to enhance urine formation and control the high blood pressure.
- Eating Apple regularly also good for reduce the high blood pressure.
- Make a juice of Ash Gourd (petha) and drink everyday in the empty stomach will helps to control high blood pressure.
- Colcasia (Arbi) is also good for high blood pressure people.
- Eat Honey regularly will helps to reduces high blood pressure.
- Drinking of Mint (Pudina) juice regularly will help to maintain the blood pressure.
- Eating boiled potato every day will help to control the high blood pressure.
- Eat Amaranth (Cholayi) in any form and it will help to control high blood pressure.
- Tomato is very helpful to treat the high blood pressure. Drinking Tomato juice or eating Tomato regularly in the morning.
- Mix Carrot juice with Spinach (Palak) juice and drink regularly help to control high blood pressure.
- Eating Goose berries (Amla) everyday will helps to control high blood pressure.
- Put Henna (Mehendi) paste on the head and it decreases the body heat. It controls the high blood pressure.
- Boil 3 or 4 chopped cloves in Milk can be taken before going to bed every night.
High Blood Pressure FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding High Blood Pressure by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure?
- Tips for Coping with High Blood Pressure
Most common high blood pressure questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on High Blood Pressure
Here are some useful researched High Blood Pressure articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on High Blood Pressure.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for High Blood Pressure. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!