House Cleaning Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Learn the secrets behind the house cleaning naturally with the available ingredients at your kitchen cup board or through some natural resources.
In fact using the home remedies for house cleaning is more safer than using of some artificial house cleaning products..
House Cleaning Home Remedies
- Clean your household items like TV, Fridge, Video Players, Gas Stove, Sofa, Cot etc.. with dipped cloth of coconut oil, which will helps you to easily find the dust on household items! so that you can clean easily.
- Clean Paint marks on glasses - heat vinegar and quench the cloth into it and rub on the paint marks on glass and clean with plain cloth. The paint marks will gone forever.
- If you want to keep vegetables fresh? Take one large bowl and add water, salt and lemon and keep all these vegetables (Tomatoes, Raddish, Carrot & beetroot) in it.
- Clean the floor with dettol at least twice in a month to kill germs on the floor, which will not killed by anyone.
- All glass article keep it in separate shelf to avoid breakages.
- Never keep the expired food items in house to avoid food poisoning, always through it into dustbin for any expired food items.
- Don't use any rusted iron or steel items to cook, which will leads to infections or health damage.
- Oil and Grease: Sprinkle some cornstarch or baking soda on the stain, then place the garment, stain side down, on a large rag on top of an ironing board. Iron with a hot iron on the wrong side of the stain --most oil and grease stains will come right out. (This trick works only for oil and grease, which need heat to dissolve.)
- Ink Stain: Apply toothpaste on both sides of an ink-stain on cloth. Wash after dry.
- Blood Stains:Blood stains in clothing need to be removed as soon as possible. Use cold water and wash out the stain. Hot water will set the blood and it will be difficult or impossible to get out.
"Hydrogen peroxide is also the absolute best for removing blood stains & do no damage to any fabric. The fresher the easier of course, but even dried blood comes out with a little effort.
- Rust: Dip in a solution of 1 part lemon juice and 1 part water for at least 30 minutes.
- Some times in kitchen having a bad smell, that time boil the water with vinegar. It overcomes that smell.
- Some times in kitchen having a so many ants, that time place a yellow Indian cucumber pieces .
- Some times mirrors having full of dust and bindis gum, that time no need to worry. Use this simple and useful tip. Take some vinegar and an old news paper and clean the glasses with vinegar and rub with news paper, Your mirror shining like new.
- Cleaning the fridge is a big procedure. But use some tips cleaning will be easy. First remove the any bad food and wiping out with up to bottom shelves. Make a paste of baking soda with water. It is a good cleaner then clean the fridge with this paste and leave your fridge some time.
- Some times mirrors and windows having a dust, that time use automatic dish washing detergent or water with 1/3 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol, it is a good mixture to clean mirrors and windows.
- Some times in water having an alkaline deposits cause spots in the water tubs and shower walls that time apply a car wax on that spots. Which makes easier to clean .
- For shower cleaning take orange citrus based cleaner and spray over the shower and leave it for ten minutes and then clean with scrubbing pad.
- For cleaning of plastic shower curtains take mild orange based cleaner and spray over the curtain and leave it ten minutes and wash it.
- In toilets some rings will be formed .the rings are formed by the cause of alkaline deposits. Depending on the hardness of your water pour 1 or 2 cups of vinegar in to the toilet.
- Some times in sinks and tubs having some build ups that time water will not move. That time take 1 cup of baking soda with one cup of vinegar and pour that sink and leave it an hour. Later flush with a warm water, which will dissolves the build ups.
- Before cleaning of any gas stove or oven surface, must off that unit and completely cooled. In regular cleaning use dish wash bar with plastic pad and clean the burners. As top of the stoves having a strains that will remove by using baking soda with water.
- By cleaning control knobs of the stove first remove the knobs and wash them in warm and soapy water.
- For cleaning oven doors first remove the door and wash with soap water and rinse with clear water.
- For cleaning of oven interior first remove the oven racks and clean with warm soapy water then interior of oven walls will be clean with cleaning smooth pad with soap. Rinse and dry the racks before the returning to the oven.
- For toaster cleaning take one sponge or smooth cleaning pad and hot, soapy water and then clean out side of the toaster, some times the food particles are stuck into the toaster that time wet that place and leave it some time. When remaining particles will be soften, then clean that place. Then take a dry cleaning pad and clean the toaster inner and out side. Leave it some time to dry completely.
House Cleaning FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding House Cleaning by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common house cleaning questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on House Cleaning
Here are some useful researched House Cleaning articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on House Cleaning.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for House Cleaning. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!