Indigestion Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Indigestion information for Indigestion Causes, Indigestion Symptoms and natural treatment to cure indigestion with Indigestion Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Indigestion, indigestion faqs and Indigestion Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Indigestion, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Indigestion is also known as Dyspepsia. Generally indigestion occur when people eating too much, eating too fast, eating high fat foods, eating spicy foods, drinking too much of alcohol and smoking also cause of Indigestion.
Stress, zinc deficiency, food allergies, peptic ulcers, stomach infections, thyroid problem, Irritable bowel syndrome and GRED also some causes of Indigestion. Most of the cases of Indigestion can be associated to incorrect eating or fasting. Eating low fat content and les spicy foods are helpful to reduce the Indigestion problem.
Tips for trigger Indigestion
- Avoid spicy foods, some sea foods or rich sauces
- Eat several smaller meals throughout instead of one or two excess meals at one sitting
- Avoid fatty, high fatty and salt content foods
- Eat slowly and chew food well
- Donít drink fizzy drinks with your meal. After 15 minutes you can drink beverage and even then, small sips are best.
- Try to quit smoking in a natural manner.
- Yoga and meditation can help to decrease the stress.
Indigestion Home Remedies
- Eat a spoon of Carom seeds (Ajwain) and Black salt taken with hot water for reduces indigestion.
- Take Buttermilk in a glass and add some salt. Drink everyday helps to cure indigestion.
- After every meal, you can eat small Ginger piece will helps to prevent the indigestion problem.
- Lemon juice with Black salt mixed in Luck warm water and drink. It is also helps to cure indigestion.
- Add Garlic or Asafoetida (Hing) in your regular diet for reduces indigestion.
- Banana is very useful to treat the Indigestion and eat a Banana after every meal.
- Eating White grapes every day will helps to overcome indigestion problem.
- Eating papaya (papita) regularly also helps to prevents indigestion problems.
- Eating Radish with Salt and Black pepper (kali mirch) also helps to reduce the Indigestion problem.
- Take equal quantities of Cinnamon, Dry Ginger and Cardamom powder. Eating a pinch of this powder will helps to cue the Indigestion.
- Eating Orange with some Black salt after every meal will helps to get better relief from indigestion.
- Drinking plain milk and add Ginger piece (Adrak) or few Cumin seeds (Jeera) in it. It is very useful.
- Drink Mint (Pudina) juice with Honey every morning also good for digestion.
- Eating Drumstick (Muranka Bhaji) is also very helpful to cure the Indigestion problem.
- Eating a spoon of Honey every day will helps to reduce indigestion.
- Makoi leaves and fruits are very helpful for digestion and eat regularly to avoid the Indigestion problem.
- Brinjal (Baingan) is good for curing indigestion problem.
- Eat a Gooseberry (Amla) everyday also very useful to prevent indigestion problem.
- Eat a small piece of Jaggery after meals which helps to overcome indigestion problem.
- Drink a spoon of Basil (Tulsi) juice every day. This is simple remedy for curing the indigestion problem.
- Boil Asafoetida (Hing) in water and drink. It will helps to get heal from Indigestion problem.
- Some Cloves (Laung) boiled in water and drink it which helps to prevent the Indigestion problem.
- Sitting in Vajrasan for 3 to 5 minutes after every meal for reduce the Indigestion.
- Eat aniseeds (Saunf) after every meal also good for digestion.
- Eating Back berries (Jamun) regularly are also excellent remedy for digestion.
- Eat Guava (Amrud) with Salt also very helpful to cure the Indigestion problem.
- Roast the Cumin seeds and eating with Honey will helps in curing indigestion problem.
- Eat Roasted Onion also good for curing indigestion problem.
- Add Sweet neem (Curry patta) in cooking recipes. It will help to reduce the indigestion problem.
- Eating a Cardamom (Elaichi) after meals is also very helpful to digest the food.
- Eating Sugar cane (Ganna) or drinking Sugar cane juice after meals helps to digest the food and cure indigestion.
- Eat Black pepper powder with Lime juice and hot water will helps to cure Indigestion problem.
- Drink a spoon of raw Potato juice also very useful to treat the indigestion.
- Eat 5 to 6 crushed Garlic cloves with Honey once a day for reducing the indigestion.
- Tamarind pulp and ripe fruit are also very helpful to cure the indigestion.
- Chew some Tamarind pulp with pinch of salt for proper digestion.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Indigestion by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What is Indigestion?
- What Causes Indigestion?
- Tips to Avoid Indigestion
- fruits, vegetables en juices advised to reduce indigestion
Most common indigestion questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Indigestion
Here are some useful researched Indigestion articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Indigestion.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Indigestion. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!