Loose Motion Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Loose Motion information for Loose Motion Causes, Loose Motion Symptoms and natural treatment to cure acne with Loose Motion Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Loose Motion, loose motion faqs and Loose Motion Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Loose Motion, which you can cure with the help of natural treatment by using natural home remedies.
Loose Motion is one of the common ailment, as no one can able to stop when you have this problem. So if you could have facing the problem, then you can use the given easy home remedy tips to get rid of loose motion problem.
If you could have the feeling of this ailment, then you use the prevention tips to get rid of loose motion problem.
Loose Motion Causes
Loose motion or dysentery is caused by eating too much of spicy foods and a drastic change in diet. The most common causes of loose motions are bacterial and viral infection. This disease is very easy to curable.
Loose Motion Symptoms
- Stomach pain
- lightly fever
Tips to avoid Loose Motion
- Stop immediately your diet pattern.
- Avoid coffee, milk products, too much of spicy, salty and very sweet foods.
- Drink more liquid diet such as coconut water, lemon juice and butter milk.
Loose Motion Home Remedies
- Eating a full Banana will help to overcome loose motion problem.
- Drinking of water with mixing of poppy seeds powder for 3 to 4 times in a day to cures loose motion.
- To stop loose motion drink buttermilk by adding one spoon of curry leaves paste in it, for 3 to 5 times a day.
- Eating of Baobab tree fruit pulp can help to cure Dysentery.
- Give 3 grams of Sunnapu Theta water to cure loose motion in green color among the children.
- Harad (Haritaki) paste is a excellent remedy for curing the loose motion which can be taken three times a day.
- Taking the decoction of Pomoegrate (Anar or Danimma) leaves is good to cure loose motion.
Note: Pomoegrate (Anar or Danimma) leaves decoction: Boil the leaves in water and filter it.
- Drinking the bael fruit (Maredupandu) juice is good to stop the dysentery or loose motion.
- Drink watery lemon juice thrice a day is helpful to cure dysentery or loose motion.
- Drink cup of hot Tea also very helpful for curing the dysentery or loose motion.
- Eating cooked lady finger (Bendi) is good for curing the dysentery or loose motion.
- Eating Dates (Khajur) are also very helpful to curing dysentery or loose motion.
- Taking of rice soup helps to cure dysentery or loose motion.
- Take Fenugreek (menthi) Seeds powder mixed with Butter milk, it helps to control the dysentery or loose motion.
- Take Apple pieces and boil in milk. Eat this mixture three times a day to curing dysentery or loose motion.
- Eating roasted Cumin seeds (Jeera) with Honey after every meal is good to cure dysentery or loose motion.
- Eating Banana pulp mashed in Buttermilk will helps to cure loose motion.
Loose Motion FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding Loose Motion by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- How to solve the loose motion problem
- How to cure loose motion
- Loose Motions Cure
- How can I control Loose Motions and give me some home remedies
- Diet for loose motion
- How to get rid of loose motions
- What is the reason for getting loose motions oftenly
- Home Remedies for Loose Motions in Babies or Infants or Toddlers
- How to stop loose motion
- how to cure loose motions in babies
Most common loose motion questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Loose Motion
Here are some useful researched Loose Motion articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Loose Motion.
Causes of Loose Motion
Causes of loose motion are due to contaminated water, infection, food poison, sudden climate change, weather change, change in life style and many more.
How to control loose motions
Loose motions can easily control with the help of home remedies. If you have a clear idea on how to use these remedies, then you will never ask a question yourself on how to to control loose motions.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Loose Motion. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!