Malaria Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Malaria information for Malaria Causes, Malaria Symptoms and natural treatment to cure malaria with Malaria Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Malaria, malaria faqs and Malaria Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Malaria, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Malaria Home Remedies
- Make a decoction of Cinnamon (Dalchini) with Black pepper (Kali Mirch) and filter. Add some honey and drink this hot decoction which reduces Malaria.
- Take orange peel (skin) and boil in water for 15 minutes and filter it. Drink this hot water for reducing the Malaria.
- Make paste of Basil (Tulsi) leaves and rubbed on the body which is very helpful during Malaria.
- Mix equal quantities of Lemon juice with Onion juice and have it thrice a day. It will help to cure the fever during Malaria.
- Squeeze lemon in water and mix some sugar. Drink this lemon water up to 15 to 20 days for curing Malaria.
- Take lemon small pieces and sprinkle the Salt with Black pepper on it. Just heated and sucked slowly for two times a day. It is very helpful for reducing the Malaria.
- Drinking Buttermilk is also very useful to treat the Malaria fast recovery.
- Banana, Guava (Amrud) and Apple fruits are very useful during Malaria.
- Mix equal quantities (one spoon) of coriander and dry ginger powder in water. Drink this ware two to three times a day helps to reduce fever during Malaria
- Tale long pepper (pipple) powders mixed with Honey and have it daily. It reduces fever during Malaria.
- Boil Neem leaves and Black pepper (kali Mirch) in water and filter them. Drink this decoction will help to reduce the Malaria.
- Drinking decoction of Boil Basil (Tulsi) leaves and Black pepper powder helps to cure malaria.
- Boil in a water of a spoon of Black pepper powder and three Garlic cloves. Filter and when it is cool drink this water with a spoon of honey thrice a day helps to cure Malaria.
- Drinking the decoction of fresh Neem leaves will very helpful to curing the Malaria.
- Make herbal tea using tamarind leaves and drink daily which is helpful during Malaria.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Malaria by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common malaria questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Malaria
Here are some useful researched Malaria articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Malaria.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Malaria. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!