Menstrual Stomach Ache Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Menstrual Stomach Ache information for Menstrual Stomach Ache Causes, Menstrual Stomach Ache Symptoms and natural treatment to cure menstrual stomach ache with Menstrual Stomach Ache Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Menstrual Stomach Ache, menstrual stomach ache faqs and Menstrual Stomach Ache Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Menstrual Stomach Ache, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Menstrual Stomach Ache Causes
The uterus bounds when the blood leaves your uterus and sheds its coating, the menstrual happens. Pain and cramping will occur when the inside layer of the uterus generates prostaglandins a hormone or special substances. The pain in some women is very high because of the higher level produced of prostaglandins.
Several conditions can cause secondary dysmenorrhea and these include:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Uterine fibroids and uterine polyps
- Use of an intrauterine (IUD) device
Menstrual Stomach Ache Symptoms
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Pain that extends to lower back and thighs
- Nausea and vomiting
Tips to avoid Menstrual Stomach Ache
Follow these helpful guidelines:
- Exercise regularly by walking, cycling and stretching
- Do bath with warm bath to relieve pain
- Use a heating pad on your lower back
- Drinking ginger tea daily to reduce nausea
- Wear cotton inners as comfortable as possible
- Massage with arnica or aromatherapy oil on the affected area
- Eat zinc and calcium contain foods
- Reduce the salt content in your regular food to help decrease bloating
- Drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest
Menstrual Stomach Ache Home Remedies
- Take pinch of Asafoetifa and jaggery mixed in warm water. Drink this hot water for curing the stomach ache during menstruation.
- Add half tsp of Fenugreek seeds (Menthi) powder in cup of Buttermilk (Chaach) and mix well. It will help to reduce the stomach pain during menstruation.
- Make a powder of Black Sesame seeds (Til) and add in hot Milk. Drink this milk and it will help to get relief from stomach ache.
- Put a wet cloth on the naval area cools the stomach and it will helps to get better relief from stomach ache during menstruation.
- Boil some of Dry Ginger (Sonth) and jaggery (Gur) in water. Filtered and drink this decoction for reduce the stomach ache during menstruation.
- Drinking tsp of neem leaf juice mixed with 1/4 tsp of Ginger juice and it is a very useful remedy for controlling the stomach ache during menstruation.
- Take half bowl of water and add Mustard seeds powdered. Boil this water and take cotton cloth dipped in this hot water. Put on the stomach for some time helps to reduce stomach pain.
- Carom seeds (Ajwain) and jaggery (gur) mixed with pure Ghee and eat for some days helps to reduce stomach pain in menstruation.
- Take some Aniseeds (Saunf) and boil in water. Filtered and drinking this water with a spoon of Honey and it is useful to treat the stomach ache during menstruation.
- Take Guava fruit (Amrud) pulp (without seeds) and mixed in Milk with honey. Drink this mixture and it reduces the stomach ache during menstruation.
- Eating Radish or Radish leaves will very helpful to controlling the stomach pain during menstruation.
- Grind the Black Cotton leaves and mixed in Milk. Drinking this milk helps to get rid of stomach ache during menstruation.
Menstrual Stomach Ache FAQs
Most frequently asked questions regarding Menstrual Stomach Ache by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common menstrual stomach ache questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Menstrual Stomach Ache
Here are some useful researched Menstrual Stomach Ache articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Menstrual Stomach Ache.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Menstrual Stomach Ache. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!