Pyorrhea Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Pyorrhea, is the teeth became a inflamed and infected with bacterial virus, which resulted your teeth sides will be covered with pus. If you could have taken at earlier then pus may not appear on your teeth, natural home remedies are helps you to cure pyorrhea naturally without using any cemical components.
So here are the some list of beneficial home remedies for the treatment of Pyorrhea.
Pyorrhea Home Remedies
- Rubbing Rock salt with Mustard oil on the teeth regularly and it will helps to cure swollen gums.
- Orange and Carrot juice are very helpful to treat the pyorrhea. Drink Orange and carrot juice daily.
- Take some of Tender Mango leaves and boil in water. Filter them and use this decoction as natural mouth wash to cures the pyorrhea.
- Rubbing Camphor (Kapoor) with Castor oil on the gums regularly and it will helps to heal pyorrhea.
- Chew some raw Spinach (Palak) or drink spinach juice daily and it will helps to overcome pyorrhea.
- Make a decoction of Cardamom (Elaichi) with water and filter them. Use this decoction regularly as a mouth wash for curing pyorrhea.
- Make a powder of dried Orange skin and rubbed this powder regularly on the teeth. It is a good treatment for pyorrhea.
- Make mixture of Honey and Lime juice and apply regularly on gums and teeth. It will helps to heal from pyorrhea.
- Apply Sandal wood paste on the teeth and gums regularly for curing pyorrhea.
- Chewing lettuce leaves every day after meals helps in preventing pyorrhea.
- Guava leaves are helpful to reduce the bleeding gums. Chew some Guava (Amrud) leaves are good for teeth and gums. Some Guava leaves boiled in water and filtered them and use this decoction as a mouth wash to cures pyorrhea.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Pyorrhea by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common pyorrhea questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Pyorrhea
Here are some useful researched Pyorrhea articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Pyorrhea.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Pyorrhea. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!