Shingles Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Shingles information for Shingles Causes, Shingles Symptoms and natural treatment to cure shingles with Shingles Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Shingles, shingles faqs and Shingles Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Shingles, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Shingles are mainly caused by the varicella-zoster virus. The virus is also causes the chicken pox. Which is helps to develop Shingles. If you have chicken pox earlier it might helps to develop Shingles. Varicella-zoster virus is a group of herpes virus. The herpes viruses cause of cold sores and genital herpes.
Shingles occurs when varicella-zoster virus is attack in one exacting nerve root and automatically it travels along the nerve towards the skin. The area of skin provided by that particular nerve is affected area. Most times an occurrence of shingles is due a weakened immune system or stress. New born babies and pregnant women should keep distance and avoid physical contact with those who never had chicken pox and have weak immune systems.
Tips to avoid Shingles
- Chocolate, cereal grains, nuts and seeds foods contain amino acid so you can avoid these foods.
- Eating pear fruit or having pear fruit juice is good supply of antiviral caffeic acid.
Shingles Home Remedies
- Make a paste of aspirin tables with 2 tbsp of chloroform or alcohol and apply on affected area.
- Mix aloe vera gel, raw honey and leek juice. Apply it on the affected area.
- Apply baking soda with water solution on the shingles and it will give relief from shingles pain.
- Make a mixture of yogurt and zinc oxide along the particular path of the nerve and apply this mixture on affected area.
- Apply a combination of half cup of apple cider vinegar with two cups of water. Apply on affected area with cotton cloth by using the upward movement. It is good relieve you from shingles.
- Make a solution by mixing raw honey, aloe vera gel and leek juice. Apply on affected area and it is one of the natural home remedy for Shingles.
- Combine the one tsp of parsley juice, some celery and carrot juice. Apply this mixture on the affected areas and an effective home remedy Shingles rash.
- Pear fruit or Pear juice is also work as good natural antiviral medicine.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Shingles by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common shingles questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Shingles
Here are some useful researched Shingles articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Shingles.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Shingles. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!