Tonsillitis Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Tonsillitis information for Tonsillitis Causes, Tonsillitis Symptoms and natural treatment to cure tonsillitis with Tonsillitis Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Tonsillitis, tonsillitis faqs and Tonsillitis Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Tonsillitis, which you can cure with the help of natural treatment by using natural home remedies.
Tonsillitis is mostly occurring in children. Most of the time the tonsillitis is caused by viral or bacterial infection and these bacteria or viruses are entering in to body through the nose and mouth. The tonsillitis are begins with sudden pain in the throat and painful swallowing.
Tonsillitis causes are some common viruses and bacteria infections consists of herpes simplex virus, Streptococcus pyogenes (GABHS) and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus, adenovirus, and the measles virus. Group A Beta Hemolytic Streptococci (GABHS) is a main cause of bacterial tonsillitis.
Some symptoms and signs of tonsillitis are
- Mild sore throat that may develop suddenly
- painful swallowing food
- Enlarged glands in the jaw and neck
- Loss of voice
- Ear pain
- General aches and pain
- Foul smelling breath
Tips for Tonsilitis
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap to stop the spread of germs.
- Eat healthy food and increase your intake of vitamins to make stronger your immune system.
- Drink lot of water to clears the body’s system of unwanted toxins and detox every once in a while naturally.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue to avoid the germs from spreading.
- Do not share toothbrushes, drinking glasses and eating utensils with others.
- Avoid close contact with those who are suffering from tonsillitis.
- Stop smoking and it increases the possibility of developing tonsillitis.
Tonsilitis Home Remedies
- Gargle with salt water 3 to 4 times a day to reduce the growth of tonsillitis.
- Take pinch of turmeric powder with pepper powder and add in glass of pure boiled milk. Drink this milk every night for three days and it will bring beneficial results.
- Take tsp of fenugreek seeds and add in glass of water. Boil this water for 5 minutes and when it is cool you can gargle. You will get good relief from tonsillitis pain.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Tonsillitis by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common tonsillitis questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Tonsillitis
Here are some useful researched Tonsillitis articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Tonsillitis.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Tonsillitis. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!