Vomiting Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Vomiting information for Vomiting Causes, Vomiting Symptoms and natural treatment to cure vomiting with Vomiting Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Vomiting, vomiting faqs and Vomiting Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Vomiting, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Vomiting can cause by few problems including, stomach upset, motion sickness, infection, food poisoning, illness, anxiety, migraines and other problems. Usually vomiting is headed by queasiness in the stomach (nausea), a gastric distress and stomach ache.
Stomach flu is common problem in children which lead to vomiting. If vomiting is continuous for long time and symptoms keep on then it is recommended to consult a doctor for further treatment. For children it is advised to take more precautions if suffering with vomiting because it may led to dehydration in the loss of fluids.
Tips to alleviate vomiting
- Limit your food if you are suffering from the origin of the disorder. Stay away from too strong flavor until you feel better.
- Try to take fluids after vomit because it will keep you away from dehydration. Take small amount of water or herbal teas. Donít take ice water.
- If you are getting vomiting by some kind of smells, then try to stay away from those.
- Take teas those digestive such as fennel and spearmint, those may help you to out from feeling of vomiting nausea.
- Take rest doesnít get much anxiety and stress, which can also lead to nausea. Anxiety and stress can lead to stomach upset so try to take relax.
- If you get vomiting by drinking excess alcohol, then check first that you are not suffering from alcohol poisoning. Make sure that you are supervised when loss of consciousness while vomiting.
Vomiting Home Remedies
- Take equal quantities of Fried cumin seeds and rock salt (Saindhava Lavana). Now make a powder it and store it for further usage. Eating of this powder can help to cure vomiting.
- Lemon water is best solution for to treat the vomiting. Drink lemon water or smelling a lemon.
- Eat Orange with black Salt helps to treat the vomiting.
- Eat Ripe Banana is also most useful during blood stains in the vomit.
- Make a mixture of pinch of Clove powder (Laung) with Honey. Have it and helps to stop vomiting during pregnancy.
- Eat Gooseberry (Amla) leaves and it is very useful to stop vomiting during pregnancy.
- Roast the Bengal gram (Chana) and make powder and taken with water helps to reduce vomiting during pregnancy.
- Make a juice of water melon (Tarbooj) and add with Sugar candy (Mishri) powder. Mix well and drink this juice, helps to stop vomiting caused by pitt.
- Drink a spoon of Tamarind juice (Imli) and it is a simple remedy to stop vomiting caused by Pitt.
- Drinking Sugar cane juice (Ganna) with Honey also very helpful to stop the vomiting caused by Pitt.
- Boil ground Coriander (Dhania) Seeds or leaves in water and filters them. Drink this water will help to stop vomiting.
- Mix a spoon of Basil (Tulsi) juice with Honey and have it daily. It will reduce the vomiting.
- Take full hand of neem leaves and boil in water. Filter them and drink twice a day helps to stop vomiting.
- Eating Harad (Terminalia chebula, haritaki) powder mixed with Honey. It reduces the vomiting sensation.
- Make a juice of Mint (Pudia) leaves and add some Lemon Juice in it. It will help to stop vomiting.
- Put a wet cloth around the navel on stomach. It helps to stop vomiting due to pitt.
- Eating a raw Onion with Honey or drinking a spoon of Onion juice and it is an easy remedy to stop vomiting.
- Mix Black pepper (Kali mirch) powder and Rock salt (Saindha namak). Sprinkle on a piece of Ginger. Slowly sucking the ginger piece and it will helps to stop vomiting.
- Make a powder of cumin seeds (Jeera) and Cardamom (Elaichi) mixed in a spoon of Honey. Drinking this mixture with boiled milk and it will help to stop vomiting.
- Boil milk with cinnamon and add some honey. Drink this milk to stop the vomiting.
- Sucking a small piece of Ice (Baraf) helps to stop vomiting sensation.
- Take half spoon of Lemon juice, pinch of Cumin (Jeera) powder, Cinnamon (Dalchini) powder and add in half glass of water. Drinking this water three times a day helps to stop vomiting.
- Grind the black pepper and onions are also helps to stop vomiting. The juice of this mixture can be taken to stop vomiting.
- Cloves are excellent remedy to treat the vomiting and smelling roasted Clove (Laung) helpful to stop vomiting sensation.
- Boil two Cloves with a small piece of Cinnamon (Dalchini) in a cup of water and filter them. Drink this water helps to stop vomiting.
- Take two pinches of fried cloves powder and add in cup of water. Drink this water to get relief from vomiting sensation.
- Take the tender ends of the aerial roots of Banyan tree and it will helps in obstinacy of vomiting.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Vomiting by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- how to stop vomiting during pregnancy
- What is Vomiting
- What Causes Vomiting?
- Tips to alleviate vomiting
- Problem of vomiting in long jorneys. Home remedies?
- How to stop vomiting after meal
- How can I stop vomiting
- whenever i travel through bus i start vomitting why?what precautions i must take?
- How to control vomtings while journey
- How to avoid vomiting sensation during pregnancy
Most common vomiting questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Vomiting
Here are some useful researched Vomiting articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Vomiting.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Vomiting. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!