Warts Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Warts information for Warts Causes, Warts Symptoms and natural treatment to cure warts with Warts Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Warts, warts faqs and Warts Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Warts, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Warts are caused by the virus known as the Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. The common warts are infection on the top layer of the skin, especially if the skin is damaged or broken. The virus causes on the skin to grow quickly and develops into a wart.
Warts are spread easily through direct contact. If you can touch the wart and then touch to another part of your body, you can re-infect yourself. Sharing personal items such as towels, eating utensils, or razors can also cause warts.
Tips to cope up with Warts
- Wash your skin regularly to keep your good personal hygiene
- Eat healthy food and well balanced diet such as fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains to boost your immune system
- Drink at least eight glasses of water to flush out toxins
- Clean wounds or cuts with antiseptic or soap and water because it may led to infections. Clean well to prevent warts.
- Avoid touching, rubbing, scratching or picking at warts to spread the virus to another part of the body very easily.
- Cover up warts by using bandage and donít bite your nails.
- Wear good foot wear those protect against infections. Use water proof sandals in such places like rain, public pools and others.
- Wear open-toe sandals or shoes to allow feet to breathe.
- Always use a latex condom during sexual intercourse to prevent warts from being transmitted to the cervix.
- Change your socks and shoes regularly and keep your feet clean and dry.
- Apply medicated foot powder in your socks to keep feet dry.
Warts Home Remedies
- Apply the Castor oil (Erand) on Warts every night. Do this process for several months to get rid of warts.
- Apply Cashew nut oil on affected areas and it is very useful to removing warts on skin.
- Rub the warts with cut onions it helps to disappear them. Do it for couple of days.
- Cut the raw potato and rubbed on the warts area several times a day. This is most useful for treating warts.
- Fresh Fig (Anjeer) milk juice is also helpful to cure the warts. Apply on the warts for some weeks it will reduce the warts.
- Apply raw papaya (papita) juice or pineapple juice on the affected areas to get rid of warts.
- Apply fresh Lemon juice on the warts. Dip some cotton in lemon juice and put on warts area for some days. Lemon juice also helps to get rid of them.
- Take some baking soda mixed in Castor oil and rub on warts for some time. Cover warts area with a bandage. Do this process every day till the wart fall off.
- Applying sour tasted Apple juice on affected area for some days. It will give great result to get rid of warts.
- Take a thin slice of fresh Garlic and place it on the wart and cover with plastic bandage. Next day morning remove this bandage and place it fresh garlic. Do this process up to two to three weeks and wart will fall.
- Eat the raw Cabbage (Patta gobi) for some days it is also help to get rid of warts.
- Make a paste of coriander (Dhania) and apply on the warts. It will help to get rid of warts.
- Rub on the warts with fresh aloe Vera (Gwar Patha) leaf for few days it helps to get rid of them.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Warts by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
- What are Warts?
- What causes Warts?
- how to get raid of gential warts on male and female
- How to remove warts
- How to get rid of warts on skin
- Home remedies for warts
Most common warts questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Warts
Here are some useful researched Warts articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Warts.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Warts. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!