Wounds Causes, Symptoms, Prevention Tips, Home Remedies
Wounds information for Wounds Causes, Wounds Symptoms and natural treatment to cure wounds with Wounds Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Wounds, wounds faqs and Wounds Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Wounds, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
- A sharp thing or object with a stabbing point can cause a puncture.
- If the skin gets rubbed with any hard surface like a pavement, blood vessels may be spited and blood come out, though it was not like the outer skin layer broken completely.
- Sharp things such as knife, razor, and broken glass can cause a cut. If the cut is deep then it can damage muscles and tendons.
- If the bleeding is fast and heavy then donít use tissue.
- A crush wound may have uneven margins like a cut. If the wounds will be deeper and distress to muscle and bone may be visible.
- If a puncture wound is very deep then there is generally little bleeding around outside of the wound and more bleeding inside the wound. Then it may cause staining.
Tips for Wounds
- Don't bathe in hot water. It's too drying. Use warm water.
- Check the skin daily for cracks, dryness, reddened areas, bruises, blisters or sores.
- Cleanse the skin with a mild, pH balanced product.
- Rinse well. Dry all skin folds and creases. Pay special attention to the feet, especially between the toes.
- Moisturize skin after cleansing. Do not apply moisturizer between the toes as it might cause a fungal infection.
- Wounds must be kept clean and covered.
- Report increased pain to the physician.
- Keep pressure off the wound area.
- Keep the outside of the dressing clean and dry. Change it if it becomes wet or soiled.
- A patient with a wound should eat a well-balanced diet. Follow guidelines the physician recommends, such as any dietary or fluid restrictions.
- Maintain blood sugar control in diabetic patients.
Wounds Home Remedies
- Make a spray by using Indian Reed Mace (Jammu) leaves ash and spray it on septic Wounds. It will help to cure the Wounds fast.
- Neem oil is good to cure the Wounds and apply the Neem oil on affected area.
- Using Ficus Lacor (juvvi chettu) is another effective way to cure the Wounds. Apply the Ficus Lacor milk on wounds.
- Decoction of Ficus Lacor (juvvi chettu) helps to cure the Wounds quickly. Wash the Wounds with the decoction.
- Roast Sesame seeds (Til) and Neem leaves in Castor oil (Erand). Grind them with Turmeric and little Camphor. This is a homemade ointment. Use this ointment daily to cures wound faster.
- Eat Oranges, Garlic, Grapes and carrots will helps to heal the wounds very fast.
- Apply honey on the affected area to heal the Wound and it also removes the Wound scar.
- Take the carrot pulp and boil it well. After boil, wait till it gets cool. When it was cooler apply on the Wound.
- Basil leaves are also very helpful to get rid of Wounds. Apply the grinded mixture of basil leaves on Wounds. Wash the Wounds with boiled basil leaves water.
- Apply turmeric paste on affected area. Add some Turmeric in milk and drink this milk will help to heal the wound and to prevent infection.
- Boil Potatoes in water and then wash the internal Wounds with that boiled water. It helps to reduce the swelling and pain of Wounds.
- Washing Wounds with own Urine will help to cure the wound and helps to kill germs.
- Make a paste of Sandal wood powder and applying this paste on the wounds. It helps to heal the wound.
- Apply juice oozed from a cut on raw Banana on the affected area. It will help to heal the wounds.
- Apply juice oozed from a cut on raw Papaya (Papita) on the affected area. It will help to heal wounds.
- Make a juice of Garlic and Turmeric mixed in it. This paste mixed in Gingery (Til) oil and applies on the Wounds area. It will reduce the Wounds faster.
- Grind the Carom seeds with some of Lemon juice on affected area. It will reduce the swelling and pain of Wounds.
- Take Tamarind (Imli) pulp and heat them. Apply on the swollen area helps to decrease the Wounds pain.
- Hot Drum stick ( Muranka bhaji) leaves tied in a wet cloth and place on wounds to reduce the swelling and pain of wounds.
- Grind the Mint leaves and put in cloth. Apply on the wounds and it will help to heal the wounds.
- Make a paste of raw Potato paste and apply on the internal blood clot, due to internal injury. It is very helpful to relief from pain.
- Take Camphor (Karpuram) and boil Camphor in Coconut oil. Apply this oil on swollen area. Next day, you can wash the swollen area with warm water. It will help to reduce swelling of Wounds area.
- Apply latex of Banyan Tree on affected area and this is natural home remedy to heal your wounds.
Most frequently asked questions regarding Wounds by online visitors are given for your quick reference purpose.
Most common wounds questions and answers - All questions are answered by health experts.
Articles on Wounds
Here are some useful researched Wounds articles, which can give you some more beneficial information on Wounds.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for Wounds. Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!