Bhujangasana is also called as cobra position and it is a hatha Yoga position. Stretch your chest and lungs. Abdomen touching the floor and your legs should be joined. Knees also joined together and lift your head and your elbows should be stretched straight. This pose will help to relieve stress and fatigue as well as open the heart and lungs.
Traditional texts say that Bhujangasana increases the body heat and Bhujangasana is frequently followed by Salabhasana.
Benefits of Bhujangasana
- Helps to improves the working of liver
- Controlling the appetite
- Good treatment for constipation
- Relieves the stress and fatigue
- Reduces the stiffness of the lower back
- Improves the menstrual irregular
- Strengthening the back muscles
- Opens the heart and lungs
- Stretches chest and shoulders
- Strengthens and increases the flexibility of spine