Acid Reflux information for Acid Reflux Causes, Acid Reflux Symptoms and natural treatment to cure acid reflux with Acid Reflux Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent acid reflux, acid reflux faqs and Acid Reflux Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
Acid Reflux Causes
At the end of the esophagus, the lower esophageal sphincter is found and functions as a valve which prevents the stomach acids from travelling upwards.
If this valve is weak, the stomach contains too much food or gastric juices, or there is too much pressure on or in the stomach, acid reflux may occur. Factors that may also contribute to acid reflux include eating large meals, certain foods and beverages such as fatty, spicy foods, coffee, tomatoes, oranges, coffee, milk and alcohol.
Lying down too soon after a meal, bending or lifting heavy objects may also bring about acid reflux. Being overweight, pregnancy, hiatal hernia and constipation can also cause acid reflux as increased pressure on the stomach pushes gastric juices back into the esophagus.
Acid Reflux Symptoms
This is a very good idea that every one should know what are the symptoms of acidity, so that you would know which remedies can use for the acidity problem cure. Here are the few symptoms list for acid Reflux problem are given below.
- Heartburn – burning pain in your stomach.
- Throat dryness.
- Unbearable stomach pain.
- Feeling hungry frequently.
- Hours after a meal Chest pain.
- Constant pain in the upper abdomen.
- Prolonged heartburn.
Tips to get rid of Acid Reflux
- Stay away from processed or canned foods on account of the high preservative content of these foods.
- Reduce your intake of sugar to a minimum level.
- Avoid carbonated drinks and spicy foods as these foods may elevate the acidic content of stomach, thereby aggravating the affliction.
- It’s always better to have the dinner at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- Frequent use of medicines like aspirin or disprin should be avoided.
Acid Reflux Home Remedies
- Suck Clove and cardamom as it relieves from Acidity or Acid Reflux.
- In take cold milk helps in relieving from burning caused by acid.
- Consume 10grams of jaggery or mishri (refined sugar). It helps in curbing the acid reflux.
- Water is a good neutralizer for acid. Drink water in the early morning it controls acidity.
- Drink cabbage juice daily as it prevents Acid Reflux.
- The best acid reflux treatment is to have 1-2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Taking a mixture of two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of honey in a glass of water before meals.
- Consumption of milk and milk products is beneficial during acidity.
- Consumption of fresh apple cider vinegar with honey in a glass of water before meals reduces the Acid Reflux.
- Boil cumin seeds in a glass of water and drink it with meals.
- Consume the extract of ginger root in order to ameliorate the ailment.
- Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda. It is beneficial and is good home remedy for acid reflux.