Acne information for Acne Causes, Acne Symptoms and natural treatment to cure acne with Acne Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Acne, acne faqs and Acne Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Acne, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Acne Treatment with Household Items:
The exact cause of acne is unknown but there are several factors that may contribute to this skin condition.
These factors include:
- Genetics (will most likely affect you if other family members had acne)
- Hormones (hormonal changes during puberty, or monthly periods)
- Infections (germs such as bacteria may cause acne)
- Certain medications (steroids, anticonvulsants, hormones or birth control pills may cause acne)
- Skin cosmetics (moisturizers, makeup and cosmetics clog the pores of the skin and cause acne)
- Environmental conditions (humidity can increase the outbreak of acne)
The following are the most common symptoms of acne.
- Pus-filled lesions that may be painful
- Nodules (solid, raised bumps)
Tips to prevent Acne
There are a number of tips to help you care for acne and prevent breakouts and scars:
- Wash your face twice a day with warm water and a mild soap or gentle pH balanced cleanser, then apply a moisturizer for acne prone type skin
- Eat a healthy, well balanced diet which includes fresh fruit and vegetables
- Drink eight glasses of water a day to flush the toxins from the body
- Exercise regularly to increase oxygen to the skin which can help to reduce acne
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Avoid touching your face with your fingers and never pop pimples as this will only lead to swelling and scarring
- Remove make-up before going to bed as it clogs the pores
- Shampoo hair more regularly and keep it out of your face to prevent oil and dirt from clogging the pores
- Shower after exercise and workouts because the sweat and the oils in the skin traps dirt and bacteria
- Avoid wearing clothes that may irritate the skin if acne develops on your body
- Wear a sunscreen when you go outside
- Stop smoking as it worsens acne
Acne Home Remedies
Here are the some of the useful acne home remedies for home treatment.
- Yellow Indian cucumber (dosakaya) juice apply on the face helps to remove acne and remove its scars.
- Take one apple and grated the apple and add 1 spoon of honey and mix well. Apply to the face, leave it 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water. It helps to remove acne or pimples.
- Take 2 spoons of oat meal, small amount of honey, water and mix well. Apply to the face. After some time it will be tighten and remove with light hot water with one smooth cloth. it helps to control the acne.
- Take 1 spoon pineapple juice with 1 pinch turmeric powder and mix well and apply to the face. Leave it 15 minutes and wash with cool water, it removes acne and black spots.
- Take some curd, add 1 spoon oats, 4 drops lemon juice and mix well. Apply to the face. After some time remove the mask with cool water, it removes acne.
- Acne Treatment with Castor Oil
Once in every 3 days apply castor oil on face to the face and leave it 30 minutes. When you remove the mask with luke warm water, It removes acne.
- Take mint juice with 1 pinch turmeric powder and apply to face, It removes acne and the block spots.
- Take rose water, mix with 4 drops of lemon juice and mix well. Take some cotton and make a small round balls and dip in to the juice. Pace the balls over the spots and remove after 15 minutes. It removes acne scars.
- Take almond (badham) powder and mix with castor oil and apply to face and then massage it. Leave it some time and then wash with luke warm water. It helps to control the pimples and helps to skin glow.
- Take 2 spoons of water and mix with 1 spoon of olive oil and mix well, then apply to face, leave it some time. It is good for acne control and skin glow.
- Take keera juice and mix with honey and stored in fridge, It will store up to 1 week, then apply paste to face with cotton. It helps to skin health and control acne.
- Take 1/4 spoon honey and 1 table spoon face wash, small amount of glycerine and mix well, then apply the paste to face and leave it some time. Then clean with luke warm water, it helps to remove acne and dead skin.
- Take white fluid in the egg and mix with honey and apply to face as a mask and leave it some time, then wash the face with light hot water. It removes acne and it is also good for skin tightening.
- Take 1 table spoon of ground nut oil with 1 tbsp lime juice, then apply to face. It is good for prevent to formation of pimples.
- Toothpaste removes Acne
Some times pimples have itching, that time to prevent for itching use this tip. Take toothpaste or calamine lotion and apply over the pimple and leave it some hours. It dried the pimple.
- Take some pods of cloves and then fry them without oil and make a fine form of powder, then add curd and make a paste. Applying over the pimples helps to dry the pimples.
- Applying papaya milk on face helps to remove acne or pimples.
- Make a fine form of paste of Saunf and then add lemon juice to it. Applying of this mixture to the face daily helps to remove acne or pimples. Your face will glow naturally. This is very useful homemade home remedy for acne or pimples.
- Sandalwood paste applied on the face helps to overcome Acne and remove its scars.
- Cucumber (Kheera) juice mixed with lemon juice applied on the pimples helps to get relief from acne and acne scars.
- Acne treatment using Pudina
Mint (Pudina) juice applied on the face also helps to get relief from acne and acne scars.
- Water boiled with neem leaves used for taking steam helps in reducing acne and acne Scars.
- Gram Flour (Besan) mixed with butter milk applied on the face reduces acne and acne scars.
Note: Does gram flour irritate acne skin ? – The answer is no. As the gram flour is good ingredient for skin shining and also helps in the treatment of acne skin.
- Raw Papaya (papita) paste applied on the face helps to cure acne.
- Nutmeg (Joy Phal) grinded with milk applied on the face helps a lot in reducing acne and acne scars. So nutmeg and milk cure acne very fast.
- Powdered dry orange skin applied as a paste or orange skin rubbed on the face helps to remove acne scars.
- Does neem cure scar on face ?
Water boiled with neem leaves used for washing face removes extra oil from the face and reduces pimple or acne scar on face.
- Tomato rubbed on the face or tomato juice applied on the face helps to remove acne scars.
- Aloe vera (Gwar Patha) is a best medicine for pimples or acne. Aloe vera leaf rubbed on the face removes acne and acne scars.
- Carom seeds (Ajwain) grinded with curd applied on the face also helps to get rid of acne or pimples.
- Fenugreek (Menthi) paste also helps in getting rid of acne and its scars.
- Basil Leaves (Tulsi) rubbed on the face helps to remove acne scars.
- Lemon juice applied on the pimples also helps to remove acne and its scars.
- Does tender coconut water helps preventing acne ?
Yes! Washing face with tender coconut water is a good remedy to overcome acne scars and preventing acne.
Drink 200ml of coconut water daily can makes you acne free, because these fluids destroys the harmful free radicals. Fact is free radicals can perpetuate acne.
- Coriander (Dhania) juice mixed with lemon juice applied on the face also removes acne and its scars.
- Fresh leaf of fenugreek crushed and ground to form a fine paste could be applied on a face and allowed to remain overnight and washed off in the morning.
- Neem powder or oil is very effective in relieving us from acne.