MOST COMMONLY, PEOPLE WITH ANEMIA REPORT NON-SPECIFIC SYMPTOMS OF A FEELING OF WEAKNESS, OR FATIGUE, GENERAL MALAISE AND SOMETIMES POOR CONCENTRATION. THEY MAY ALSO REPORT DYSPNEA (SHORTNESS OF BREATH) ON EXERTION. IN VERY SEVERE ANEMIA, THE BODY MAY COMPENSATE FOR THE LACK OF OXYGEN-CARRYING CAPABILITY OF THE BLOOD BY INCREASING CARDIAC OUTPUT. THE PATIENT MAY HAVE SYMPTOMS RELATED TO THIS, SUCH AS PALPITATIONS, ANGINA (IF PREEXISTING HEART DISEASE IS PRESENT), INTERMITTENT CLAUDICATION OF THE LEGS, AND SYMPTOMS OF HEART FAILURE.
HERE IS THE ANEMIA INFORMATION FOR ANEMIA CAUSES, ANEMIA SYMPTOMS AND NATURAL TREATMENT TO CURE ANEMIA WITH ANEMIA HOME REMEDIES. FIND OUT MORE TIPS TO PREVENT ANEMIA, ANEMIA FAQS AND ANEMIA ARTICLES ONLY ON HOME-REMEDIES.IN
- Anemia occurs as a result of too much blood loss from the body, decreased red blood cell production or when the body has problems producing red blood cells. This can also occur when red blood cells are broken down or are destroyed faster than the body can replace them with new ones.
- There are also different types of anemia: Iron deficiency anemia, vitamin deficiency anemia, and anemia of chronic disease, as well as aplastic anemia, anemia associated with bone marrow disease, hemolytic anemia and sickle cell anemia.
SYMPTOMS OF ANEMIA MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- shortness of breath
- looking pale
SYMPTOMS OF SEVERE ANEMIA MAY INCLUDE:
- chest pain, angina, or heart attack
- fainting or passing out
- rapid heart rate
TIPS TO PREVENT ANEMIA
THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT AN IRON DEFICIENCY AND THESE INCLUDE:
- Eat foods that are rich in iron such as lean red meat, fish, oysters, cereals, bread, pasta, dried fruits, nuts, seeds, lentils, beans and dark green vegetables such as spinach
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages such as coffee or tea as they make it harder for the body to absorb iron
- Incorporate fruits and vegetables that contain vitamin C such as orange juice into your diet
- Get enough sleep and rest as possible to combat fatigue
- Increase your intake of iron supplements such as folic acid and vitamin B12 if you are pregnant, have a heavy menstrual cycle, or if you are a vegetarian or vegan
ANEMIA HOME REMEDIES
- Eat a lot of green vegetables especially leafy vegetables like spinach (palak) Fenugreek (Menthi) Carrot Amaranth )Red Cholayi) and Beetroot which is rich in folic acid. Go for citrus fruits like Orange, Sweet lime (Mosambi) which are rich in vitamin C.
- Honey is an excellent medicine to cure Anemia. Eating a spoon of Honey or taking Honey with milk twice a day will increase haemoglobin levels as well as purify the blood.
- Dates (Khajur) or Dry Dates (chuara) are very helpful in increasing blood levels and curing Anemia.
- Eating Almonds (Badam) every day also helps to increase blood and curing Anemia.
- As jaggery (Gur) is a good source of iron consume it more instead of sugar which definitely cures Anemia.
- Eating a Gooseberry (Amla) every day also helps in improving blood and curing Anemia as it is a good source of vitamin C> Also taking 3 spoons of Gooseberry juice with 3 spoons of pure Ghee for 21 days will definitely cure Anemia.
- Taking Beetroot juice or raw Beetroot is an excellent medicine for curing Anemia.
- Spinach ( palak) juice to Tomato juice taken every day also helps in improving blood levels and curing Anemia.
- Drinking Lemon water with Honey every day also helps in improving blood levels and curing Anemia.
- Eating a raw Onion or drinking raw onion juice every day helps to cure Anemia.
- Taking 5 millilitres of Ginger juice with old Jaggery (Gur) everyday morning helps to cure Anemia.
- Pure cows Buttermilk mixed with sugar candy (mishri) taken 3-4 times a day helps to cure Anemia problems.
- 250 millilitres of cow milk mixed with 10 grams of pure Ghee, 1 gram of sugar, 5 grams of Honey, a pinch of Longer pepper (Pipple) and a pinch of Black pepper (Kali Mirchi) taken every day for 2-3 weeks will definitely cure Anemia.
- Amirita (Gloy or Tinospora) stem chopped taken 20 gram, Black pepper 10 gram, Garlic 5 gram grinded together and taken around 3 gram with milk everyday morning cures
- Drinking Buttermilk (Chaach) made from goats milk for some days also helps to cure Anemia.
- Drinking Apple juice every day for eating an Apple (which is a natural source of iron) every day helps in curing Anemia.
- Drinking Falsa (Grewia subinaequalis) juice or eating falsa fruit is also a good remedy for curing Anemia.
- Soybean, Ragi is also said to be very good for Anemia patients if taken in any form.