Looking for Beauty tips for Boys ? Look no further!
Browse the list of beauty tips for boys for FREE to print, All these beauty tips are homemade and you should try these beauty tips for boys, so that you know the value & taste of the beauty. What are you waiting for, lets grab your favorite beauty tip and comeback for more beauty tips for Boys.
Keep your face clean. This means doing more than washing your face in the shower — in fact, never use bar soap on your face. There are several facial-cleansing products that work perfectly on teenage boys’ skin.
- If acne is the issue, use an over-the-counter acne treatment, or consult a dermatologist for a recommendation.
- Keep hands off your face! Don’t pick, pull, tug, pop, scratch, or touch blemishes at any time.
- If you’re shaving, experiment with different types of razors, as boys’ skin during the teenage years may react better to some blades and brands than others.
- Moisturize your face even if it’s oily, just use a light oil-free moisturizer after you wash and dry your face.
- Spread an exfoliating mask on your face weekly. They’re not just for girls! They remove dead skin cells and blemishes along with them.
- Eat well. This means forsake (much of) the Saturday night pizza, Monday night chicken nuggets, Tuesday afternoon french fries, midweek cheeseburgers.
- Drink up. Water, that is: ten glasses per day, or more, to flush out your system and keep your skin healthy.
- Avoid using hair gels and mousse, as these can irritate the skin on your face.
- Pick up a good face cleanser, such as soap or body wash.
- Its better to go for moisturizer for dry skin.
- Apply facial exfoliator (grainy scrub). It helps in removing dead skin cells, which you should use a few times per week.
- Get a face wash for your skin type: dry/sensitive, normal, oily or combination.
- Pick up a skin toner to improve your skin tone and tighten pores.
- Get a comfortable razor with an aloe vera or vitamin strip to discourage nasty razor burn.
- When shaving, don’t stretch the skin or you could cause ingrown hairs by shaving hair off slightly under the skin.
- Drink plenty of water and get eight hours of sleep every day.
- After washing your face, rinse in cold water. Boys having fair skin should use cool instead of cold to close the pores and tighten the facial muscles.
We update our home remedies for health daily. Please visit regularly to find a more home remedies tips for . Feel free to contribute your own home remedy so that others may benefit from your experiences!