Skip to content
Beauty tips for glowing skin
- Mix half teaspoon dried curry leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face. Wash it with lukewarm water after it gets dry.
- Make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice and apply it at least once a week.
- Make a paste of powdered mango peels and 1 teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub it over the area that is widely exposed to sun or cold weather. The dryness or oil vanishes and skin starts glowing.
- Mash avocados, smooth it onto your face, and rinse off after 20 minutes. It is a great treatment for dry skin to glow.
- Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil for a great home made moisturizer for your dry skin. Apply this concoction for 10 minutes.
- For dark underarms and neck apply lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric daily. Leave this on for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Mix half-a-cup honey to your bath water for soft and smooth and glowing skin.
- Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the skin. This will make your skin glow.
- Boil cabbage in water. Strain it and use the water to wash your face to make your skin look radiant.
- Mix yoghurt with cucumber water. Apply on your face and wash it off.
- Take half a cup of coconut milk. Use half of it to apply it over the face and body. Mix the rest with red sandalwood powder; apply the paste on the face. It can also be applied all over the body. It exfoliates your skin.
- Mix coconut water and thick pineapple juice. Add multani mitti and apply it over your face and body. Do not scrub vigorously; wash it off with ice cubes or cold water.
- Mix one-teaspoon vinegar with one-teaspoon rosewater. Apply on skin and leave for 10 minutes. Wash it off with ordinary water.
- Mix one-teaspoon honey with one teaspoon tomato juice. Leave it on the face or body for 10 minutes and wash it off with ordinary water.