Here is the Hair Fall information for Hair Fall Causes, Hair Fall Symptoms and natural treatment to cure hair fall with Hair Fall Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Hair Fall, Hair Fall FAQs and Hair Fall articles only on Home-Remedies.in
Hair plays an important role in the overall appearance of a person. When we meet a person the first thing that normally comes to our notice will be the hair of that person, and for this reason, the mental agony of a person who faces abnormal hair falling is something that is beyond our imagination.
Hair Fall: especially when it is premature leads to a lot of problems in the behaviour and personality of a person. Ultimately hair fall severely dents one’s confidence. It further limits the ability to interact with the people around and mingle freely with others thus affecting one’s career prospects and growth in the long run.
HAIR FALL CAUSES
- Pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) develops as a result of heredity factors
- Cicatricial (scarring) alopecia occurs when the hair follicle is scarred and damaged by inflammation
- Alopecia areata is defined as an autoimmune disease and it is believed that genetic factors may be the cause
- Telogen effluvium is caused by a change to your normal cycle as a result of physical or emotional stress (high fever, weight loss, loss of a family member, nutritional deficiencies or surgery)
- Traction alopecia is due to hairstyles that pull your hair back too tightly or excessive hairstyling
TIPS FOR HAIR FALL
- Eat a proper, balanced diet that contains fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains and protein
- Ensure that you get adequate rest and sleep to reduce stress
- Invest in a wig, hairpiece or try a hair weave to cover baldness
- Have a regular scalp massage to increase blood circulation needed for hair growth
- Use various types of headgear to cover your hair with such as hats, caps, scarves or bandanas
- Essential oils such as lavender used as a massage oil are highly effective for stimulating hair growth
- Practice relaxation techniques such as visualization, yoga or
- Surround yourself with supportive, positive people
- Be kind to yourself – acknowledge your value and worthiness
HAIR FALL HOME REMEDIES
- Fenugreek (Menthi) paste applied regularly on the scalp an hour before taking bath helps to overcome hair fall problem.
- Hibiscus leaves boiled in a small quantity of water and along with Shikakai as a hair washes instead of soap, the shampoo helps in controlling hair fall problem. This is also a natural hair conditioner.
- Neem paste applied regularly on the scalp before taking bath also reduces hair fall problems.
- Durva (dub, a grass used to worship Lord Ganesha) paste applied regularly on the scalp before taking bath helps to control hair fall.
- Fenugreek paste mixed with Castor oil (Erand) applied regularly before taking bath helps to overcome hair fall problem.
- Betel leaves (pan) grinded and mixed with Gingery (Til) oil or Betel leaves(Pan) grinded and mixed with Coconut oil applied on the scalp before taking bath helps to overcome hair fall problem.
- Eating Gooseberry (Amla) every day and applying Gooseberry paste on the scalp regularly before taking bath helps to control hair fall.
- Applying Lemon juice on the scalp 10 minutes before bath helps to control hair fall problems.
- Soapnut powder used as a hair wash or soap nut leaves paste applied on the scalp before taking bath helps to reduce hair fall problems.
- Henna paste (mehendi) mixed with a yellow portion of egg or henna paste with lemon juice applied on the scalp regularly before taking bath helps to reduce hair fall.
- Beetroot leaves grinded with henna leaves applied regularly on the scalp before taking helps to reduce hair fall problems.
- Drinking wheatgrass juice every morning for one and a half months cures hair fall problems.
- Basil (tulsi) paste mixed with Gooseberry (Amla) powder applied 10 minutes before taking bath helps to control hair fall problem.
- Tea powder boiled in water can be used as a hair wash, which helps in reducing hair fall problems.
- Eating Amaranth (Cholayi), Cabbage (patta gobi) regularly helps to overcome hair fall problems.
- You can make a hair oil of your own like this. Boil Fenugreek menthi seeds Neem or Sweet neem (Curry patta) leaves Gooseberry (amla), Henna leaves (Mehandi) some Basil (tulsi) leaves in Coconut oil or Gingery oil for 20 minutes in slow flame and store it. Use this regularly to Overcome all hair related problems.
- Gram flour (Besan) Mixed with curd or gram flour mixed Milk used as a hair wash helps to overcome hair fall problem.
- Applying Crushed raw papaya (Papita) paste on the scalp 10 minutes before taking bath is very helpful. This process assists in the exfoliation of dandruff flakes and slows down the fungal growth. Papaya contains the enzyme papain which is very helpful in controlling hair fall.
- Massage the scalp frequently with a little almond oil.
- Wash hair with the decoction of Neem leaves to stop hair fall. It will not only stop hair fall but also rejuvenates hair growth.