Low Blood Pressure information for Low Blood Pressure Causes, Low Blood Pressure Symptoms and natural treatment to cure low blood pressure with Low Blood Pressure Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to prevent Low Blood Pressure, low blood pressure faqs and Low Blood Pressure Articles only on Home-Remedies.in.
This is the right place for complete information on Low Blood Pressure, which you can cure with the help of traditional home treatments by using natural home remedies.
Low Blood Pressure Causes
Low blood pressure or hypotension is a common occurrence, especially in women. It is not a disease so no needs to worry on low blood pressure. Some causes of Low Blood Pressure are nutritional deficiency, blood loss and dehydration.
Tips to control Low Blood Pressure
Here are some of the very natural tips to control low blood pressure.
- By chanting \”OM\” daily helps to control the blood pressure.
- Drink lemon water with salt daily.
Low Blood Pressure Home Remedies
- Drink fresh Beetroot juice every day and it will control the Low blood pressure.
- Chew some Basil leaves (Tulsi) with a spoon of honey in the early morning regularly will helps to control low blood pressure.
- Soak 8 to 10 Raisins (Kishmish) overnight in water and eat these Raisins with water in the morning will helps to control Low blood pressure.
- Soak 10 Almonds (Badam) in water overnight and eat these almonds (without skin) in empty stomach which helps to control Low blood pressure.
- Mint (Pudina) juice is also very useful to controlling blood pressure.
- Make a juice of Tulsi leaves mixed with honey and drink daily.