Natural Hair Loss information for Natural Hair Loss Causes, Natural Hair Loss Symptoms and natural treatment to cure natural hair loss with Natural Hair Loss Home Remedies. Find out more Tips to avoid Natural Hair Loss, natural hair loss faqs and Natural Hair Loss Articles only on Home-Remedies.in
This is the right place for complete information on Natural Hair Loss, which you can cure with the help of natural treatment by using natural home remedies
TIPS TO GET RID OF NATURAL HAIR LOSS
- Do not use hair dryers.
- Do not use synthetic hair colour dyes.
- Clean your hair regularly set a good routine for hair care.
- Do not apply chemical-based shampoos excessively as it takes away the natural shine.
- Do not wash your hair with too hot water.
NATURAL HAIR LOSS HOME REMEDIES
- Cucumber puree when applied to the hairs for 15 minutes provides natural shine and makes them healthier.
- Regular washing of hairs with white vinegar helps in the maintenance of normal hairs.
- Applying overnight soaked fenugreek seed on hairs and leave it for one hour. Rinse the hairs and then shampoo them with a mild shampoo.
- Mix two egg yolks in a glass of hot water. Soak your hairs in the solution and massage it on the scalp and then rinse off it with warm water.
- Gentle massage of olive oil or almond oil is a very effective way to support dry hair from losing.
- A tablespoon of gram flour is added to coconut milk and is applied to the scalp and gently massaged. Afterwards, rinse off the paste. This method should be performed once a week.
- Mint is boiled in water for about 2o minutes. Strain the mixture and the residue is mixed with the herbal shampoo and is used in washing the hairs.
- Put half-pound of dried powder of reetha, shikakai and amla in about one litre of water. Remain it soaked for few hours and then boil the mixture and on cooling use it as a shampoo.
- Grind fenugreek seeds with water and apply them to the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing. Continue it for a month.
- Rub the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water. It is a good home remedy for treat hair loss.
- Prepare a homemade shampoo by adding 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply it on the head for an hour and then wash.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
- Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes.
- Grind half a cup of black dal lentil with one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds (dana methi) to a coarse powder. Mix well half a cup of yogurt into the powder and message over the scalp. Leave for 2 hours then rinse.
- Wash hair with the decoction of Neem leaves to stop hair fall. It will not only stop hair fall but also rejuvenates hair growth.
- Neem oil prevents hair from greying and is also effective in treating dandruff, lice and hair fall.